Hey @incsmile, is the tutorial on how to use your product ready yet?
hey @Ducky, i just hosted my product at https://pstore.app. It’s ready for you guys to give it a try now (again it’s still pointing to testnet environment for now). Also, i’m going to create a couple of accounts and send them to you via DM so that you and the core team can play with it quickly.
Hi @Ducky, I’ve just DM_ed you for 2 pairs of accounts that have some money so that you can start trying my product in real quick. Just let me know in case you need anything else, thanks.
Also for those who want to play with my product and need accounts with some tokens on Ethereum Kovan and Incognito, feel free to ping me. I’d love to give you a hand
I received your DM
Any update on the progress @incsmile?
hi @Ducky, hope things go well
A quick update for my platform:
- The complete building blocks of the platform will be released by the end of the week. People can “deploy” and “undeploy” their pTokens on Incognito contract then.
- I’m also starting working on Multisig wallet. This one will be the first papp integrating with pStore platform and people with “deployed” pToken will be able to start creating and using their own multisig wallet. The tentative release of this will be around end of the month.
I’m gonna update the change log right on the thread once there is a new release. Thanks.
what do you think about integrating the ethereum part directly with metamask ? users do not need to transfer their ETH, but instantly log in with it.
@andrey, that was a great idea, how stupid i am when didn’t think of it in the beginning. I just added it to my TODO list that should be implemented next month.
I actually have a plan to work on UI/UX improvement next month when the basic functionality get released and would really appreciate any kinds of feedback like yours. Thanks a lot!
If you want someone to bounce ui stuff off of, let me know. I’ll help.
Thanks a lot @JoyRaptor, im racing with time to finish the functionality this month first and will focus on UI/UX as well as exposing apis later, maybe next month.
Any feedback on those is very welcome. Im personally really happy if the product/platform has collaboration with great builders around the world.
Btw, your design at Sexy New UI/UX Concept Design Idea! was really impressive to me, cant wait to learn from you…
Hey friends, hope you guys are doing well
I just released a new version of the platform and wanted to get you guys updated.
- Deploy - deploys pToken to Incognito smart contract, this is a preparation step for users to be able to spend these tokens on pApps hosting on Ethereum network.
- Undeploy - turns deployed tokens on Incognito smart contract back to pToken on Incognito chain.
- User experience improvement on processes - it’s updating statuses automatically in near real-time and user doesn’t need to press “Refresh” button manually anymore.
- UI re-skin - yes, it’s not perfect yet but a little bit better I guess.
A platform usage tutorial (maybe a video) will be published in a few days when I finish the first pApp (a.k.a pMultisig). Hopefully, I can get it done by Sunday night
For those who would like to experience the platform, feel free to ping me via the forum or telegram (@incsmile), I’ll get you a couple of accounts having some tokens so that you can play around with at https://pstore.app/
Any feedback would be appreciated
Hi guys, I just created a post about User Manual for my platform- https://pstore.app which illustrates step by step how to use it along the way with the first pApp (pMultisig at https://psafe.app). You can check it out at [pStore.App] User Manual.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to leave comments on that post. Would love talking to you then.
I just want to know how to get testnet prv token.
hey @lld, thanks for your interest, you can use the following account that’s having 100 prv.
- address: 12RyZZH47mDDxa7Mv5MqfsSL9Z5u1z4x8884pzLLcCD6PxxBoJvVB7NpnnFBrcLdZG3eJ2aTGhBLGiGqtpzX9v9ioDNmxUTsBFcyhuz
- private key: 112t8rnXLhCsTLGAen31DQfjss4mQbVTzAfaW7uoAULnfehwogfEDhHVcN4Uotk5aVSXyUYLbXfCkQJPPwvqfybhEdRsqEHsCHbviAcU5WeE
In case you had an existing address already, just give me your Incognito address, i’ll send you some prv then.
Already sent PRV to your wallet, please check. Have a nice time with pstore
Hey folks, the following is a quick progress update about the platform:
As @andrey’s suggested, pStore platform has integrated with Metamask, so users don’t need to import an Ethereum account to the platform anymore. They can now use an imported Ethereum account on Metamask to interact with Incognito contract directly (e.g., ETH/ERC20 deposit for shielding, paying fees). I believe that this would help improve UX in terms of usage and security (so trust too)
I’ve updated some UI and terms too to make it more friendly with end-users, the old one was too technical.
A new privacy application called pTrade has been launched and integrated with pStore. You can check it out at https://ptrade.app. Personally, I’m so excited as an ecosystem of privacy applications is being gradually established. Slowly but surely.
Next things I’ll be working on:
Loading time improvement on both source code and Incognito webjs library.
Security stuff to be able to make it happen on mainnet environments.
the loading time is soo slow Spen 5 min to log in)
Is in ok Kovan test net only, right? Can’t figure out where to get Kovan (DAI or USDC) to play with this?