[Shipped] Increase Incognito pDEX volume and liquidity pools

Cool! Thanks for explaining.

2 Likes

Cool proposal!

4 Likes

hey @andrey and @tien, - thanks for the update. the initial numbers look good, and you guys are doing a great job at handling user support too. i’m looking forward to the first reward payout tonight!

just wanted to follow up on this:

is there a plan for this week to address these points? adding a little ‘warning’ notification for low liquidity pools would definitely help decrease incidences where users get markedly different prices from what they expect.

notice you sent an email out requesting for feedback late last week. did you receive any interesting insights?

given that there are now loads of different ‘staking’ options, i was also wondering whether it could be potentially confusing that pDEX contributions are also called pDEX staking. any ideas?

2 Likes
  1. Yep I got 14 valuable feedback form PRV holders regarding improvements for the product side
  • making dash board with liquidity pools data & current earnings
  • importing pdex accounts
  • several security questions

Also got several feedback from BTC users in terms earning interest on their BTC

• most of concerns of bitcoiners is controlling their coins.
  1. Was shown a trading issue in terms of trades with empty pools.

So this week we plan to add pop up notification if the liquidity pool is empty and if it could affect users trade

1. I am thinking about to add to the program pETH <> PRV pair since it’s has trust-less set up, I could work for the group of users for whom it’s a critical requirements.
  1. Yep, also thinking about to change the naming
  2. Working on making APR more interesting for liquidity providers
  3. Going to have calls with big EHT holders and to understand how to convince them to participate in providing liquidity
3 Likes

Hey guys :wave: I’ve prepared for you updates for the past week activity .

pDEX updates. Liquidity pools

for the past week were added in liquidity pools $700k+. Major input was with the pairs pUSDT <> PRV, pUSDC <> PRV.

Also we got some interest from ETH holders and decided to add pETH <> PRV pair to this program. Find all details below.

Apr 10 Apr 17 Apr 24 Difference in USD
pBTC <> PRV pair
PRV: 88,091 143,094 146,808 $2,005.56
pBTC: 6 10 11 $5,250.00
pXMR <> PRV pair
PRV: 31 17,492 17,577 $45.90
pXMR: 1 146 151 $305.00
pUSDT <> PRV pair
PRV: 148,292 551,252 846,066 $159,199.56
pUSDT: 65,249 252,159 465,576 $213,417.00
pUSDC <> PRV pair
PRV: 90,684 459,980 759,006 $161,474.04
pUSDC: 40,866 214,441 410,977 $196,536.00
pETH <> PRV pair
PRV 115 7,030 $3,734.10
pETH 0.41 21 $3,826.60
Total +$745,793.76

Feedback from users

I was talking with many of our community members and tried to identify why they prefer to add liquidity or do not add liquidity to the pools. I found that user prefer to use trust-less bridge which is implemented to to ethereum.

For the last week of the month, I’ll focus on ETH holders especially for them who participated in uniswap, will try to convince them to try out our liquidity pools.

7 Likes

Awesome news, also worth mentioning the recent liquidity boom led to an outstanding rally on the PRV market

1 Like

Great! fantastic result. i’ll be glad to know what activities did it take to get this result? Do you have any plan to update the UI for the “add liquidity” feature on the mobile app? It will be better for users to know all benefits they will have when they use this feature, especially the interest.

2 Likes

@andrey focusing on the PRV-ETH pair makes sense, especially one of our key initiatives in the coming months are pEthereum.

@ning @binh it would be good to see an update on the product side too. i concur with @zon, add liquidity screen in the app is really hard to understand. it would be best if wen can explain the benefits of adding liquidity right there in the app.

2 Likes

thanks @andrey for update growth,
I’m here to update about product side :
doing:

• re-design pDEX with easy to trade.
  • re-design add liquidity screen
    Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 15.22.45
8 Likes

Hey everyone!

By the end of this month, I’ll publish the only one slide and let’s consider that this proposal is done :pray:

The total volume of liquidity pools hit $2M :rocket:

8 Likes

i missed this one on the DeFi telegram group?

Should I share this ?