What privacy problem are you solving?
Incognito needs much more exposure if we are to achieve our goals. While the core dev team works to upgrade the network and refine the foundational products, more must be done in the areas of awareness for this work to be truly meaningful.
This proposal aims to increase Incognito exposure so we can get privacy into the hands of as many people as possible.
What is the solution?
We are planning to collaborate with today’s most legitimate and reputable YouTubers and influencers. We hope to co-produce quality content that will be published on their channels and spread throughout their networks.
Here are a few of our current content ideas:
- Reviews of Incognito products, such as the Node device and wallet, as well as deep dives into the network, the privacy tech, and the native coin PRV.
- Interviews with the core dev team or Incognito ambassadors.
- Hold online and offline meetups with people whose work we admire in the blockchain space.
Some of our initiatives so far:
- Collaboration with End of the Chain: A transparent discussion about the Incognito blockchain and the privacy solution that is implemented on-chain.
- Collaboration with NEO blockchain: A #NEOlive event around the topic of privacy (or lack thereof) in the blockchain space, and how Incognito’s solution can serve both developers and users on the NEO chain.
Which solutions do people resort to because this doesn’t exist yet?
Right now, Incognito is pretty much only visible on its own channels. We’ve been doing a little with Twitter here and there, but more needs to be done across a variety of different media. We have a working product and a functioning mainnet – we just need people to know about it!
I am in the process of connecting with YouTubers such as Crypto Daily. I hope to do more in this area to pitch Incognito to the world.
Who are you?
I’m @Ducky. I work to increase exposure for Incognito. I can’t do this alone, so here are my team members:
- @Andrey is our strategist and will be the main character in upcoming interview videos.
- @Elena handles outreach and is responsible for helping to secure integrations with other blockchains and currencies
Why do you care?
Like you, we believe privacy is and must be a fundamental right that we can exercise in all aspects of life, and money is no exception. Incognito hopes to deliver this, but we need an audience that is receptive so we’re not just building in a vacuum.
What’s your plan? What’s your schedule?
Here are our specific objectives and key deliverables for this proposal. I will keep the community updated after each video is published. These are our objectives for the month of March.
|Objective||Raise awareness in the crypto community|
|Key result 1||Get 5 product review videos/podcasts by the end of April|
|Key result 2||Get 5 interview videos/podcasts with core team members or ambassadors by the end of April|
February 1 - April 30 (3 months)
What’s your budget?
Here is a simple breakdown. I hope we can get it done with a minimum budget.
|Incentives||pNODE (upon request)||3||2400 PRV|
|Publishing expenses (upon request)||2000 PRV||5||10000 PRV|
|My PRV salary||1,000 PRV||1||1,000 PRV|
Is there an existing conversation around this idea?
I think the general sentiment is that Incognito needs more exposure. So we’re diverting resources in 2020 to make that happen.
Is there anything else you would like the community to help?
We’re currently reaching out to YouTubers, influencers, and content creators to help spread the word. If you guys have any recommendations or contacts, please connect us!