Incorrect balance after update?

Anyone else have an incorrect balance after the major app update? I can’t get an answer from support (sent 5 emails).

My PRV balance is not the correct amount, and it’s no longer updating, even though it’s still connected to my node.

I’m being ignored right now, so any assistance Is appreciated.

3 Likes

Since everything is listed on the blockchain and validated by nodes, it’s not really possible to lose your balance. Are you looking at the correct wallet?

4 Likes

Makes sense to me, but I can only tell you that my balance is incorrect. My Node had a previous balance that is not being displayed within the app anymore…I didn’t transfer any of it. After the update, the Node has not budged. I’m at a loss for why.

1 Like

@Peter @Jamie @annie

3 Likes

Hmm, I’m not to familiar with how the nodes work as I don’t currently have one myself. I’ll see what I can find.
I’m not really sure what he would be able to do though. If it’s not listed on the chain, I don’t think there is much we can do.

How much do you think you lost?

3 Likes

What balance are we talking about? Your earnings on the Node tab?
What do you mean by “it is not updating anymore”?

5 Likes

Correct. It has not updated (no changes) to the balance in days, and it is 400 less than it was before the major app update recently.

1 Like

Nodes don’t earn on a daily basis. The process of earning involves random selection. This can result in earning multiple times a day, but also in not earning for more than a few days/weeks.

You can send me your Node id in a private message so I can check if anything happened on your Node (format is xxxx-xxxxxx)

3 Likes

I’m familiar, but we’re talking about a frozen incorrect balance…I will send.

1 Like

I am just confused by the “frozen” part. I understand if funds are missing it is an error, but the earnings not changing at all in days, is not ucommon. Without being selected, it stays the same.

I received your node-id

3 Likes

Hi @Ben_Hinders While Jamie is checking for you, I would like to know which email you used to contact us, and what is the email address you sent to.

3 Likes

Hi Peter. [email protected], and I emailed [email protected]

2 Likes

Hi Jamie,

Were you able to confirm my statement, that my previous balance before the app update was larger than it is now? Thanks.

Ben

1 Like

Nope. You never replied to the question I asked in private chat. I took that as a sign it had been solved.

1 Like

I never saw your private chat besides asking me for me node-id.

1 Like