Incognito's trustless bridge V3 with Ethereum bond contract

Objective: Deploy Incognito’s trustless bridge V3 and related parties on mainnet environments

Length: 3 months

Key results:

• Have a trustless bridge protocol with Ethereum bond contract on mainnet by August 31

Note:

Shielding%20-%20Shielding

Shielding BTC and minting pBTC. Other public coins follow the same shielding process. Note that we simplify step 5 to make it simple for readers to follow the main logic: the proof of deposit is not generated by the custodian, but by the miners of underlying cryptonetwork.*

Shielding%20-%20Unshielding

Unshielding pBTC and releasing BTC. Other public coins follow the same unshielding process*

12 Likes

COOL! :+1:
Who are the custodian?

6 Likes

hey @Roman, custodian could be anyone who deposits collaterals to the bond contract. For more details, please take a look at Trustless Custodians: A Decentralized Approach to Cryptocurrency Custodianship. Thanks.

5 Likes

Thanks @duc :raised_hands:
Very cool! I have carefully studied all the information! But to my deep regret I did not find information on how to get a high name custodian :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Just wanted to update a bit for the proposal’s status. As you could know we postponed this one since July to work on something with higher priority (i mean cross pair trading feature for pdex, code review as well as writing more tests).
So the tentative start time of the proposal will be around 4th week of August. Thanks.

2 Likes