Incognito Swag

I tried to get my doge friends to pay to get a doge tattoo back in the day. I think anot incognito qr code would be the way to go.

5 Likes

@Bakedshibe Ah welcome fellow shibe! Doge is something we never forget, very trustable, high return, much appreciated.

Respect & moon!

(Also why my GPU Is on fire?)

6 Likes

Awesome! Spreading the word via merch!

4 Likes

First post here. Gah I was trying to impose this little image onto a hat design template but it didn’t turn out so well. 1588656923104

7 Likes

Looks pretty solid to me! I would get right of the blue and instead use a texture though! Could look cool to have it more blended in

4 Likes

@Joe_Moffett Lol thank you! I literally just threw something together in 15 minutes before I turned off for bed. But I definitely agree, I didn’t really like the blue colour (it was the only logo they had), and it would absolutely look much better with some blending. Doing designs around people is more my style but trying to do logos every now and then to support the crypto projects I like :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wanted to post couple things for everyone. This is with the original incognito branding, but made a couple whiskey glasses with the logo. Came out pretty good! Looking to push forward with more options over time.

With the new logo, there were a couple interesting designs being floated around here that I’ll try to test them on different items, will update with more.

image image

5 Likes

Please try to resize the images. Here is how. They are half visible.

2 Likes

A car decal would be :fire:

2 Likes

Baha that dell logo with “Cog” (Trademarked) is awesome!

1 Like

A commemorative coin with the old logo, then the new logo when it is finalized would be awesome!

3 Likes

I just tried, Hope it worked, thanks for the info!

2 Likes

That’s available, I can have that made as of now, I’ll make one and take a pic to show the example

2 Likes

The real trick, I think. Is to get somebody else to get an incognito tattoo for you.

3 Likes

Your offer is way too low. Maybe we can crowdfund getting you an Incognito tattoo. How does that sound? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

No joke, if I get funded I will 100% get an incognito tattoo.

5 Likes

Of what? The black hole? :joy: All the branding was deleted this week. #withoutatrace

5 Likes

Ouch, nice😂 I’ll get the word incogneat-o

4 Likes

I have 42 tattoos. Super tempted to go get one just for kicks.

4 Likes

Which one? You can always just use the black dot to cover up an old one you might not like anymore haha

“This week on ink master, the artists cover up bad tattoos with… black circles!”

“Yea, I’m not in love with that black circle, the shade of black is just a little off”

2 Likes