Incognito Swag

Does Incognito have a Swag store?

I wouldn’t mind an Incognito T-shirt, hat or coffee mug.

15 Likes

I was thinking about the same thing. It also facilitated a use for PRV other than staking… hopefully that translates into more traction

7 Likes

Definitely would want some as well

6 Likes

Another upvote here for Incognito swag! I’d like enamel pins!

6 Likes

I don’t usually care for merch from coins or other things related to the field but I’d buy some incognito or privacy coin merch if it looked good and was a reasonable price

6 Likes

Just go get incognito tattoos like the rest of us…

9 Likes

I did get my member badge today. After some thought it seems more like a level 3 decision. Screenshot_20200428-220709~2|307x342

3 Likes

hey - congrats on the member badge! levels 1 to 3 are automatically awarded based on activity.

here’s a quick look at requirements for the member badge (level 2):

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

great to have you here at incognito :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you for the rundown. I’ve noticed a title of one of my posts changed–was wondering why that was.

It’s refreshing to be involved with a community and project that values decentralization & privacy at a high level.

3 Likes

ah, sometimes one of our friendly mods will edit topic titles so new people can find information more easily.

it’s early days yet, so appreciate you being here at the very beginning!

4 Likes

Hmmm… Interesting!

4 Likes

I’d give 50 PRV to the first person to prove to me they have an Incognito tattoo for real.

11 Likes

I am new to crypto in general, made some early mistakes already, but long story short, had to wait a week for funds to clear before I could send it and convert to prv, price jumped and fees weren’t accounted for…

I’m now a few PRV short of being able to stake on my virtual node.

Anyway, I made this shirt this morning after seeing this post. I agree some nice swag would be great, I can make this shirt exactly or a couple other designs and ship them if anyone wants one.

I can do them for 25 - 40 prv or best offer donations would be greatly appreciated. Accounting for shirt graphic and shipping.

I could also make car window and wall decals.

Could send out as early as today or tomorrow!

Let me know if anyone is interested.

18 Likes

I like your T-shirt :joy:

5 Likes

I want the black one on the YouTube channel

3 Likes

5000 prv is a better offer lol

3 Likes

Haha I’m just trying to get enough to stake in the virtual node

4 Likes

Which one? I can prob make it haha

3 Likes

True haha but I’m not offering company money so have to go with what I can afford😂

2 Likes

I would like to buy 2 shirts from you, I pay forward so you could stake. PM me with details

5 Likes