Incognito Signal is looking for testers

Hi!!

You’ve probably heard of the Incognito Pay Kit. An iOS kit that can be integrated into any native app starting with iOS 11. I built this payment kit to spread the word about Incognito and enable anyone to make crypto payments just like you would pay friends through PayPal.

I integrated the Pay Kit into Signal messenger app as proposed by @andrey.

I really looking forward to get more beta users to continuously improve the Incognito Pay Kit.

You can share any bugs, questions or anything else according to the “Incognito Signal” or “Incognito Pay Kit” in this thread or via DM.

Cheers,
Andi

6 Likes

:wave:t6:
Great job! I'm ready! :handshake:🏿

1 Like

Is this a testnet?

1 Like

Any plans on bringing this to android? If so, I’m down when it does!

2 Likes

HI! @andireuter I will be happy to help with testing, I admire people like you, so much work has been invested!

1 Like

Hi @Roman

Do you mind sharing your Apple ID that you want to use for beta testing? :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Josh_Hamon

Yes, it is connected to testnet.
Do you mind sharing your Apple ID that you want to use for beta testing? :blush:

After you install the Incognito Signal app through TestFlight you will be prompted with some instructions. You will see this link https://faucet-testnet.incognito.org there. It gives you the option to get 10 PRV on the testnet. :smiley:

Hi @zes333

I remember we sent DMs in the past. But I can’t remember your Apple ID. :ghost:

Hello @SynthiaNominae

A good question! I’m surrounded with many passionate co-workers. This PoC is specifically developed for Signal app on iOS. Therefore the Incognito Pay Kit is developed for iOS at the moment. But we investigated how to bring the identical dev kit to Android.
UX in financial products focuses very much on accessibility and stability to gain trust.
Now we go beyond the PoC scope. Therefore we start to plan our future of this crypto payment product.

I keep you posted.

5 Likes