Incognito / PRV Marketplace on Forum

I think it’s time we dedicate a section here on the forum to a marketplace for PRV holders to buy / sell / trade with each other. I know there are a few users here who sell merch themed with Incognito logo’s. I have considered selling PRV / INC merch as well but would like to go beyond this and offer other things for sell (ie. 3D printing, laser engraving, etc).

12 Likes

That sounds AWESOME! I’m all for that idea!

6 Likes

I don’t think Incognito start on this type anything. :thinking:

5 Likes

Hmm You are right.

3 Likes

Right!!!

4 Likes

A marketplace is a good idea, but I don’t think a forum is the best medium.

2 Likes

But man if someone had a “pay with prv app” this could be something…

1 Like

If you would like, I can put together a simple classified ad type site for people to post listings. My only thought would be that a market on the forum here would get much better traffic and obvious visibility. A separate website will only have linking, not inherent interested traffic.

4 Likes

I’m not sure I see a need in a dedicated website for this. My focus and interest is just for a way to compile and organize the posts (some of which already exist) about services, merch and other things offered for sell via payment by PRV.

1 Like

hey @Jared maybe you could research some open-source market place code and we’ll try to implement Incognito Pay into it and it might be your product for Builder rewards ?

I can look into getting PRV integrated into payment processing on websites but I believe we should have a dedicated section here on this forum for members who wish to sell products privately and directly to other members.

2 Likes

I think it’s a good idea @Jared. It will assess demand for a more fleshed out marketplace @andrey. In my opinion, a dedicated marketplace format may currently be premature; it makes more sense to integrate prv into existing marketplaces than divest resources to build our own. Though of course… anyone is welcome to do so of their own accord.

@Jared, i’ll set up a Marketplace subcategory today and send you a PM. At your trust level you’ll be able to recategorize topics too, so feel free to move stuff over.

2 Likes

Awesome @ning! Thank you for getting this implemented. I think we will see a stronger community formed and help to get people excited about real world use of PRV coin.

I personally like the idea of being able to purchase goods online with only myself and the merchant knowing that I purchased the item.

5 Likes

@ning than we definitely should go with openbazar )

3 Likes

I would love this. I have several projects that would benefit greatly from an open source payment gateway for PRV.

Please let me know if/when this is available.

1 Like