Incognito NFT's

I’m part of the Blockchain Heroes community. Blockchain Heroes is a NFT series the Bad Crypto Podcast is doing on the wax blockchain. It’s like the GPK cards wax and TOPPS did but at least 1000x better. Blockchain Heroes have been doing promotional cards I thought it would be awesome to have a incognito Blockchain Heroe so I put the idea out in the Telegram community. This was the reply I got back. It could be a good sign I know they’ve put a pause to doing more cards until after the actual sale. They’ve been going non-stop putting these out and we might see a Incognito Blockchain Heroe NFT collectible card later on. I’ve been planning on turning some incognito memes into NFT’s just for the fun of it.

Jordan:
I’ve been using this private sidechain called Incognito for awhile. It allows you to send 70+ cryptocurrencies privately and the also got a private Dex I was thinking after the meeting if there could be a chance of there being a Incognito Heroes NFT? I know you guys are extremely busy and this would be a promotional NFT so it’s not really important on the grand scheme of things. I was just thinking this project could make a great Heroe.

Joel Comm:
This series is finalized, but you never know what the future might bring

2 Likes

im all about this… how do we do it

1 Like

For now I just make memes and stuff and will tokenize it on WAX thinking about doing something on ETH but will be awhile. I’m still talking with Joel and the team about doing a Incognito card.

1 Like

yea i hear ya… i want that incognito card on aP auditpress (press) pcoin as a part of my ecosystem. way beyond me but im here to learn. crypto kittes has this thing where two kats with produce a 3rd. and so on… is that to be expected with all NFT? im mentally forkin with the idea… see… i dont like auditing alone as cops and gangstas be trying to attack, so lets say two auditors got together, that would produce a trio pack of cards showing support to the community and like an airdrop, give HODLERS of a card the 3rd free of they hold both, so gotta collect them all!!

1 Like

I’m not sure about a breeding type of mechanism with all NFTs I only know of a few that do that. With what I’m getting you’d like to do with NFTs I’d recommended looking into the WAX blockchain. There’s been so much going on over there with NFTs it’s been hard to keep up. Plus it’s extremely easy to mint NFTs and no gas fee.

2 Likes