Incognito Mode for Tron (TRX)

We want to know your thoughts about integration TRX into Incognito privacy hub.

tron

Links to research:

Feel free to comment or add suggestions. Your responses will help us to prioritize the next Integrations.

Backlink to the community discussion on Reddit.

14 Likes

Adding Tron would be great. Even moreso with Tron being one of the chains supporting USDT.

9 Likes

Would love trx support, as mentioned , especially for usdt . Thanks!

4 Likes

Do you mean USDT-TRON (TRC20)?

5 Likes

Welcome to the community Rob_syd…:sunglasses:

1 Like

I think it could be a possibility to link Incognito with every smart contract platform
-Neo
-Eos
-Ethereum
-Tron
We already got half of them. If Incognito can integrate every smart contract platform, then technically we can build a platform to utilize all of them at once. If we made a pContract system, Incognito would be the go to platform to make smart contracts. Since it would have access to every smart contract platform why would you code for any one platform. You could just code for the Incognito platform and your contract would be available to access from every smart contract blockchain.

4 Likes

Hey Jason, yes usdt-TRC20 . :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks ! Super happy to be here and to have come across this community

2 Likes

I would really love support or TRC-10. I want to add my BTT holdings to Incognito. When do you think something like this will be integrated?

2 Likes

They are building privacy mode for trc20.
For Trx & Trc10 , i guess not yet . So, it can be excellent to built by incognito.

1 Like

Just following up, what’s progress on this? +1 for TRX + TRC-10 + TRC-20 integration :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No progress at all. I’ve tried to reach the core team to chat about integration, but its a bit more complicated than other projects :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

We need Tron Blockchain because we can move our tokens (USDT for example) with low fees.

I also tried to reach them and their answer was that they are already implementing privacy features through zksnark…

3 Likes

lol silly guys they should let us help em out for free

1 Like

But to be honest i think we really need TRX soon as its becoming on of the larger chains to have Defi offerings at amazing prices and the fees are so low and its transaction throughput is crazy

Plus all the yield farms Im in id like to trade here but since I can’t I take it elsewhere.

I was under the impression that for most things you can just use erc-20 code on TRX
as long as it’s TRC 20

4 Likes

TRX gonna be big and maybe replace ETH in the future because of the advantages in transaction fee and waiting time is also faster than ETH chain

1 Like

Is there any progress on this?

3 Likes

Any update on Tron integration to this platform?

@Support @Jared @Ducky Any plans on adding Tron integration to Incognito?

Thanks in advance for any explanation you can provide.

Hi, and wish you a good day @3prime! I’m Jayce, current BD of Incognito, I’m working on partnership expansion and collaboration network.

Although we are focusing on building bridge to NEAR (almost done), we think building the bridge to Tron Network is promising! We’ll consider to boost the process & spend more resources on it if they have specific supporting program for Incognito because I reached them before but their support is limited. Besides, community concensus is a factor we need to put into consideration before making decision.

Do you know any information about the Grant or Supporting Campaign for other team to build things to Tron Network? feel free to let us know.

4 Likes