1. What privacy problem are you solving?
Building an application that can communicate with the Incognito chain is not very easy. Currently, developers need to collect a lot of info and send it to the chain via RPC (a protocol to communicate with the chain). The path for developers to build or integrate their applications with the Incognito chain is currently difficult.
2. What is the solution?
Develop a library (SDK) that includes essential functions like:
- Create wallet
- Create/manage accounts
- Create/manage tokens
- Create/send transactions
- Get information: accounts, tokens, UTXO,…
3. Who are you?
I’m @keresh93v, a software engineer from the Incognito core dev team. I’m part of the wallet team that built the Incognito Mobile app.
4. What’s your plan? What’s your schedule?
We will have an SDK that can be run on these environments:
- Browser (ship on 04 March 2020)
- Node (ship on 04 March 2020)
- React Native (ship on 04 March 2020)
- Incognito Wallet Template (ship on 04 March 2020)
- Maintain update ( 31 March 2020)
5. What’s your budget?
|Software engineer||1||1,000 PRV (x 1 months)|
|Maintain update||1||500 PRV (x 1 months)|