Incognito Decentralized Community Run Marketing

Hi. I made a decentralized marketing group for us on telegram, here is the link to join:

Here we can help spread the message of incognito. The core team does a great job at protocol development and app updates, the least we can do is help them out a bit on the marketing front!

Join up and don’t be afraid to dm me to ask questions!

15 Likes

Joined!

3 Likes

Joined! Great idea!

3 Likes

In my opinion most important first step would be to do whatever is necessary to fix the Coingecko listing. It looks horrible, like a bad or ever scam project right now :frowning:

5 Likes

LoL, just about every market cap site except nomics makes PRV appear like a micro cap shit coin…it’s definitely something that will hinder growth…

nomics.com is where I look for information and project data…

4 Likes

This is on the top of the list

4 Likes

Awesome. Great idea, @Matt6412! Joined and ready to rumble :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Sounds good. I’m all in where I can add value. I think there is benefit getting new people who also see value in privacy, and where there are interests where both parties win. E.g. where Incognito can add more users to another platform, and the other platform brings users to Incognito. We are not in a saturated market at all yet. Not a winner takes all market yet. I sometimes catch myself thinking this way, and realize that it’s bass ackwards!

2 Likes

You guys are saying you signed up but the only thing I see on their page is to download an app on my phone. What are you doing to sign up?

Thanks,

There is no sign up process. The only thing you have to do to get involved is join the Telegram group here.

So I can buy monero coins on telegram? I thought this was a listed exchange? Sorry, just getting started learning about Monero and it isn’t listed on the exchanges I buy bitcoin and others on. So trying to find a good place to purchase some.

Thanks,

Looks like the telegram thing is nothing more than a chat app that would be much harder to discuss things than having a forum like we’re already on. So still confused as to what exactly incognito is and why it is listed as an exchange on the monero website. Seems like it is an idea you guys are trying to get up and running and there currently is no way to buy monero on here.

Am I missing something?

ay, this thread is about a community run marketing group (on telegram).

what you’re looking for is the pDEX - that’s accessible via the mobile app.

you can also use the search function on this forum if you need more info. example - there’s a tutorial (with download buttons) that shows up when you search ‘buy xmr’: Buy and sell Monero (XMR) confidentially without KYC

2 Likes