Incognito Core Dev 2020 Live Roadmap

HEY @andrey у вса крутые планы по завоеванию криптоиндустрии! Вам нужны сторонники? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

when can we expect a browser wallet?

7 Likes

I’m a developer and I can start by helping fix small bugs. Where can I see the bug list?

3 Likes

@theintersect the web wallet will be rolled out in June. Stay tuned!

11 Likes

Both the code and hardware will be open - sourced. We are working on writing documents. It will be released soon!

9 Likes

I heard you are collaborating with Binance, are there any new joint events planned?

13 Likes

Билдеры нужны :slight_smile: больше аппликаций на блокчейне - больше адопшн. Тут можно подключиться к програме - Builder rewards

Hey @taruneldho what do you think about Builder rewards program? Could be a good motivation to start building on Incognito.

To be correct, we collaborate with Binance chain team. This month we plan to launch the trust-less set up with Binance chain and allow confidential transactions for BNB & BEP2

16 Likes

Thanks!

11 Likes

So could we expect listing PRV on Binance DEX? That would be really cool.

1 Like

@jonny will it bring any other value to the project instead of being cool?

As you know Incognit DEX supports BNB and BEP2 assets, but it doesn’t work in another way yet.

5 Likes

More visibility and more reach would be good. Incognito is a great project, and I support you guys fully, but I think it’s still somehow in a silo, no known exchange, no CMC, no CoinGecko… these things are important to attract new investors.

2 Likes

No need too quickly, otherwise we dont get undervalued price.

6 Likes

Yes I totally agree. We should first fix some bugs. Once all this is done, we can start promoting it more with simple things e.g. everyone leaves a review in the Appstore and so on.

2 Likes

@jonny we applied for CMC and CoinGecko back in February 2020.

So far this what we get from CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/incognito-pdex. They confirm that our API is good to be added to CMC, but they will decide when to do it. Basically I just send them our progress every two weeks and trying to understand when is the moment, when we become big enough to be there.

Regarding CoinGecko the same thing. I was in chat with Boby for several months, and he says that he will not add Incognito until we build a web version of the pDEX.

The good news here is that @inccry started building pDEX web-based trading interface.

Do you know a fairytale the ugly duckling? - I think it’s about us :slight_smile:

10 Likes

It’s crazy because your project is more developed than 90% of them.

Anyway, this is all good, once you get listed you will receive more recognition, many will realize what they are missing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well, I’d say this ugly duckling will grow to be the next global unicorn, and history will repeat in the crypto industry! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Community Nav Covers Post Controls

@Joshua_Dukes

https://feedback.blockfolio.com/coin-requests/p/prv

Vote here to get it added…

3 Likes

I been voted lol

1 Like

Good news with the web pDEX trading interface is that we can get away from mobile. There are lots of security vulnerabilities in other mobile apps that can copy your passwords that hit your clipboard. Such as Tik Tok…

3 Likes