Incognito Core Dev 2020 Live Roadmap

hi @abduraman do you ever run a pNode ?
if you run a pNode, you will see your pNode running by your validator key from your wallet.
and it like a vNode.

4 Likes

Where on the explorer do you find this information?

3 Likes

https://mainnet.incognito.org/committees

5 Likes

@abduraman you asked, we listened. the core team is working on open-sourcing the Node (pNode) source code. most likely the source code will be released on github next week.

in general, the source code inside Node is still pretty 80% the same code that you’re using to run Node Virtual (vNode). the other 20% is considered like “firmware logic”.

• updating the latest version of the chain
  • communication with the mobile app
  • wifi setup
  • in-memory validator key mechanism
  • and a few other minor things that i can’t remember now

cc @binh @Jamie @Peter @annie

15 Likes

Any plan to progressively open source the hardware used for the pnode?

Probably can’t be done all at once because the only decent processor options out there are currently proprietary, but that’s slowly changing with the introduction of RISC-V.

3 Likes

It is happening :slight_smile:

I asked for the same as you, not sure if they will release only the code or the hardware itself.

9 Likes

Releasing the code is super awesome. :heart_eyes:

Open sourcing the hardware would take a lot of logistical work, but would help to increase security.

5 Likes

@annie COOL!!! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :black_heart: Thank you!

12 Likes

HEY @andrey у вса крутые планы по завоеванию криптоиндустрии! Вам нужны сторонники? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

when can we expect a browser wallet?

7 Likes

I’m a developer and I can start by helping fix small bugs. Where can I see the bug list?

3 Likes

@theintersect the web wallet will be rolled out in June. Stay tuned!

11 Likes

Both the code and hardware will be open - sourced. We are working on writing documents. It will be released soon!

9 Likes

I heard you are collaborating with Binance, are there any new joint events planned?

13 Likes

Билдеры нужны :slight_smile: больше аппликаций на блокчейне - больше адопшн. Тут можно подключиться к програме - Builder rewards

Hey @taruneldho what do you think about Builder rewards program? Could be a good motivation to start building on Incognito.

To be correct, we collaborate with Binance chain team. This month we plan to launch the trust-less set up with Binance chain and allow confidential transactions for BNB & BEP2

18 Likes

Thanks!

11 Likes

So could we expect listing PRV on Binance DEX? That would be really cool.

1 Like

@jonny will it bring any other value to the project instead of being cool?

As you know Incognit DEX supports BNB and BEP2 assets, but it doesn’t work in another way yet.

5 Likes

More visibility and more reach would be good. Incognito is a great project, and I support you guys fully, but I think it’s still somehow in a silo, no known exchange, no CMC, no CoinGecko… these things are important to attract new investors.

2 Likes

No need too quickly, otherwise we dont get undervalued price.

8 Likes