Incognito chain’s code upgrade (tag: 20220714_1)

Hi Incognito validators,

We’ve just released a protocol code update for the Privacy Unified Tokens, this is an important building block for the Incognito Universal Swap. The update will be affected as 80% of the network run its code.

The latest code is published in 2 forms:

If you run pNodes or set up your vNodes by following our instructions , they should pull the latest docker image automatically. In case you encounter any issues with the code update, feel free to contact @support for assistance.

Thank you!

7 Likes

For those who are running the experimental new database mode, you could pull the newdb docker image at here, thanks.

1 Like

Hiya @duc…quick question…are the pnodes running the new experimental database…or does that just apply to those running Vnodes only… :sunglasses:

Currently, pNodes that are using auto-update script to pull newer docker tags if any, are running the standard one (not the experimental one).
But you won’t have to wait too long to get your nodes’ storage reduced since the team will integrate the storage improvement into the official releases soon. Stay tuned!

5 Likes

@duc…thank you for prompt response…you are all the best there…I look forward to the official new release…I know my pnodes will appreciate it… :100: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @duc on this very important milestone in Incognito’s development.

I’m so VERY impressed that all my vNodes were updated auto-magically. I’m not a developer, but so not have to lift a finger to type a shell script command to update is AMAZING. I’m lovin’ this project!

Hey @Jared, You mentioned you meet on a regular basis with the Incognito Devs.
At your next catch-up, can you do us (I’m speaking on behalf of Node operators) a huge favor and sincerely thank the Incognito Devs for making the lives of pNode & vNode operators super simple. Thank you!

6 Likes

Of course! Thank you for your kind words. I will let everyone know! :heart:

5 Likes

The incognito team have worked very hard over the past year in a challenging environment. We are really appreciative of the new features, markedly better communication and vision that the team has.

5 Likes

Just woke up and saw these kind comments, needless to say, they are a huge motivation for the team to keep moving forward…
Thanks so much for your support and have a nice weekend everyone!

3 Likes