Incognito chain’s code upgrade (tag: 20210908_1)

Hi folks,

We’ve just released a new code update for improving BTC shielding proof validation, the latest code is published in 2 forms:

In order for your nodes to operate correctly, please update them to the latest code. If you run pNodes or set up your vNodes by following our instructions , they should pull the latest docker image automatically. In case you encounter any issues with the code update, feel free to contact @support for assistance.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hi duc,

appreciate the heads up for the latest up date and the instructions. However the whole sudo game is not my cup of tea. I’m fond of privacy but not very tech savvy, that is why I have a hardware node of incognito running. Plug and play, had it running in no time.

Is there a more simple way to have my node updated or can you explain it to me like I’m 5.

thanks and kind regards,
James

Hello @JamesBrown,

Your pNode should automatically pull this newest upgrade on its own.

If you’d like you can send the following URL in any browser on the same network as your pNode to force pull the new image.

http:// pNode_IP_Address :5000/restart-node?delete-data=0&qrcode= pNode_QR_Code

You will need to replace pNode_IP_Address with your pNodes IP address which can be found in the app under nodes. You will also need to replace pNode_QR_Code with the code found on the bottom of your pNode.

1 Like

Thanks! That’s a relief :pray:t3::clap:t6:

1 Like