Incognito Army

Ok, so, I have been part of the Incognito community for a few weeks now and I have joined the reddit community and though there isn’t much discussion going on there I want to grow the community wherever possible. I’m wondering if there are any discord or telegram hubs for incognito community? I searched the forum and couldn’t find any links to any such things. If there is please let me know. Actually, if there is any such source for such things fill me in on where I can find it so not only can I use it but I can point others in that direction.
I have become a very strong supporter of this project and I would like to create a very strong sentiment among PRV holders and the community because that is the foundation of any project. I am currently brainstorming for ways to grow and solidify the community, like designing shirts, stickers, slogans, a catchy name for the community etc. So if there is a thread for such ideas feel free to reassign this post there and help me get a conversation going around this spirit of camaraderie. Thanx!

9 Likes

Awesome!

There isn’t much going on in the Reddit, since this site contains the same functions and more, we try to guide everyone here. There is a Telegram group that’s somewhat active, but we’ve again been trying to shift the conversation here rather than having separate discussions.

But, I guess, the heart wants what the heart wants.

As for the stickers and other cool swag, that’s fantastic! Join this discussion: Incognito Swag

4 Likes

Telegram was the original communication platform for Incognito. The channels are still active. Support and information requests are forwarded back to incognito.org, leaving mostly spontaneous discussion.

1 Like

Speaking of bringing in extra conversation, I’m not sure if you guys have been looking into this or it’s not actually possible to implement but I’ve seen in different forums over the years actual chatrooms built into the forum site and was thinking this would be great for quick contact and chat about things people were directly interested in to chat about or get some quick queries about things and the group as a whole could help maybe lightning the load a bit on you guys and at the same time build a closer nit network of peoples in the forum… or on the other side it may be a distraction…not sure but could be a good thing?

3 Likes

This would be cool.

1 Like

Maybe we can have a discord group? It can be official or unofficial…

3 Likes