This month, we’ll continue to focus on traction, utility, and of course – building useful products.
The focus is on 2 key utility metrics: monthly shield volume and monthly new validators.
Incognito is setting the following targets for April:
Shield volume: between $400K and $500K (25% to 57% month-over-month growth)
New validators: between 300 and 400 nodes (177% to 270% month-over-month growth)
DAO’s funded proposals for April
All aspects of Incognito are developed in public view, and all links below are living threads. The following proposals were funded, all of which support Incognito in achieving its April goals.
- Strengthen the network: +300 new nodes
- Increase pDEX liquidity and improve trading experience: +$100,000 liquidity
- Launch incognito mode for dapps: 250 unique traders on pUniswap
- Focus on users who already demonstrate a commitment to privacy: Shield $20,000 XMR
- Deploy the trustless Incognito-Bitcoin bridge: Portal v2
- Enable incognito mode for DeFi: pCompound on testnet
- Build a multi-view solution for pBFT protocol: Consensus v2 on testnet
- Improve on Incognito privacy: Privacy v2 on dev-net
- Make it more cost, space, and energy efficient to own multiple Nodes: Node Tree
Do follow projects that interest you, chime in on the updates, and ask lots of questions!
If you’d like to suggest an improvement, build your own feature, or start your own project, please do. It doesn’t matter how big or small.