- Deploy all parts of the App service onto the production environment by the end of Jan, 2021.
- Make it ready for the Incognito app team to start working on the transition from the current full-node to the new one.
- Ability to extend easily to the future requirements if needed.
Milestone 1: November 13rd, 2020
Finalize architecture, data models, and technologies for the new App service. The output of the milestone is to have a document for three things listed above.
Milestone 2: December 15th, 2020
Implement a full data flow (chain → full-node → workers → data storage) in a test environment.
Milestone 3: December 30th, 2020
Measure metrics for:
Latency - how delay (or how fast) data synchronization is for a newly created block’s data (as compared to the current full-node)
Key or heavy computations to see how efficient the new data models are.
Milestone 4: January 31st, 2021
Implement and expose sufficient APIs for Incognito wallet’s needs along with good documentation for reference.
- A reliable, scalable, and handy app service in aspects of data synchronization and data organization.
- A friendly and well-documented Restful APIs layer to serve both internal party (Incognito app team, first) and external parties (community builders, later)
- Link to Github (TBD)
- Proposing architecture