Inccry - pDEX web-based trading interface

Objective:

Allow users to trade via a browser.

What?

1. a simple web interface. I like the Uniswap basic interface.
  2. an interface for advanced users, with charts, trades history and trading indicators (RSI/MACD/MA/EMA,…)
  3. pKyber integration (if possible)

When:

1 month for the lite version, 2 months for the full application.
An experimental version should be available in the next days.

Note:

The first version will use very basic wallet features.
I don’t want to code a full web-based wallet because someone is already on it (and that’s so cool! :clap: )
I’m not sure it will be easy to use this new wallet service with my new app, but we’ll see!

Where:

https://trading.incscan.io

34 Likes

This is way cool! Also – do you sleep? Ever?

11 Likes

:+1: I want to try it first!!!

4 Likes

:100: :+1: :sunglasses:…very cool

1 Like

@inccry you are cool bro. I trust you. You always give the best product. I will vote 10x for this :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

this is so cool @inccry,
do you wanna talk about later collaboration? I can expose API & services for users to use wallet on your site.

3 Likes

This is so cool and will be extremely useful people who prefer web-based trading

1 Like

Hi @inccry , waiting to be first on board. :grin:

1 Like

Hi,

A small progress update:

• Proof of concept finished
  • The POC took more time as expected (1 week), a huge thanks to @binh for his help with sdk integration :pray:
  • POC successful, I’m confident about this new app :slight_smile:

:warning: :warning: :warning: Don’t use it if you don’t know what you’re doing :warning: :warning: :warning:

The tiny POC is available here. It generates a keypair, and allows you to trade a fixed amount of PRV for USDT.
It uses the mainnet network so please be careful if you really want to test it, don’t deposit more than 0.00001 PRV please. (Thanks to incfaucet.org to help testing mainnet stuff :+1: )

:warning: :warning: :warning: Don’t use it if you don’t know what you’re doing :warning: :warning: :warning:

Back at work!

12 Likes

Nifty!

4 Likes

Hello,

A quick update about this product development:

• I’m late! My post-lockdown availability to code on Incognito related products is very limited.
  • New ETA will be provided in few weeks, I’m still trying to find more time to code on this product.
8 Likes

Really looking forward to this, just wondering if you are intending to make the complete version similar to Uniswap (i.e. allow users to trade with supported p* crypto pairs using their MetaMask or other wallets without having to have an incognito wallet). That would be very useful for the wider community!

2 Likes

This is interesting, Would you like my help?

Have a look at this Thread and post on it if you would like to work together.
https://we.incognito.org/t/concept-art-ui-ux-for-a-unified-incognito-experience/5110/2

2 Likes

Are there any update about this ? Defi trend is raising now and If we finish this web early we can attract many more user to our community

2 Likes

Progress update

I finally have time to start working on it.

In progress:

• I’m designing global workflow (with Core Team help) for this product. The idea is to build it to be usable with all existing incognito wallets. I would like to implement and use a web3.js like interface to provide something similar as Uniswap + Metamask.
8 Likes

Looking forward!