(Outdated post) Network Explorer

:mega: 1.8.2 version released :mega:

New features:

My favorite custom cross pool pair is this one :slight_smile:

11 Likes

We could build a subgraph on The Graph Protocol like Pancakeswap did also for his own Info page! Would be wornderful @inccry

1 Like

New learning curve for me as a new member of the community. I am Working towards understanding how the program works. So far, all I have read is very motivating. I appreciate.

4 Likes

Why not, I will see what kind of amount of work this feature would need.

3 Likes

I think that you get rewarded in GRT tokens also but maybe the campaign is finished!
After that we can stake on your subgraph.
Decentralized API for incognito

1 Like

Hi @inccry,

great work the incscan.io! This morning I was confused by the “Validators” chart and would like to suggest a small change in the color scheme:

“Active validators” and “Unstaking in progress” are quite similar white/grey tones. To make “Unstaking in progress” easier readable I would suggest using the same orange color as in “Unstaking requested”. It’s a small change but might help for easy readability…

3 Likes

Hi @scooter,

Please refresh your validators page :wink:

6 Likes

Perfect, thanks!! :wink:

1 Like

Feature suggestion - Adding a Coin Detail page for non-custom tokens

Custom tokens on Incscan have a great feature when tapping/clicking on the token name on the listing of custom tokens page:

about07

about08

This great table of info is displayed.
about02

Could a similar page be created for non-custom tokens (aka Shielded Coins) on Incscan?

Currently when tapping/clicking on a pToken from the similar Shielded Coin list –
about06

about09

– a nice set of tabbed charts and list of transactions is displayed.

about05

Could an About tab be added to access a similar page for Shielded Coins?
about01

Total supply could be replaced with the Coin in Network and Coins in pDEX stats currently displayed for just the Coin of the Month.
about03

And … the absolute best feature of the current Coin Detail page is this:
about04

This a great way to quickly see all the markets for a custom token, regardless of whether the coin is the base or the quote in the pair. However for non-custom coins (Shielded Coins) there is no similar listing of all markets. This can be quite frustrating looking for a quote market for a coin, as they are listed alphabetically by the base in the drop down chooser on the Markets page.
about11

6 Likes

Hi @Mike_Wagner,

Thanks for this proposal.

Let me know if this new page is what you had in mind :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That’s amazing! Yes, just what I was envisioning!

4 Likes

Great idea @Auditpress!

Count down added.

4 Likes

hope you dont mind i drop all my genius ideas of what you could do to your project… but welp…
idea… a special volume/trx list value ranking system for pcoins only, as a seperated, isolated market metering system

1 Like

Feature Suggestion - Filtering

tx

tx_chooser

Would be very useful on both pDEX Trades and Custom Tokens Trades pages. Maybe even the Latest pDEX Trades on the Simple/Advanced Dashboard pages.

1 Like

Noted!

But filtering by amount != filtering by USD value if it’s what you would like.

1 Like

I was thinking about filtering by token type in the Base and Quote columns, not value. Though your point makes sense.

Ha! Ok, you would like to filter by token.

An already filtered list by pair is already available on Market pages, but you would like to see for a specific token?

If yes, maybe the missing feature is on the token page, to show all trades related to a token.

2 Likes

would it be possible to get Coin Voting to work? ive voted like 10 times and nothing shows up

@Auditpress Coin Voting works well.

I don’t know what you do to vote but it’s definitively not the good way.

1 Like

its not working well. if it was my votes would appear

1 Like