(Outdated post) Network Explorer

Hi @inccry

Can you add memo column in this page or in detail page? It will help me a lot. Thanks :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi @tien,

Memo added: https://incscan.io/tx/7deb8e2ee425bd3f545b0853d1dd93ae30de06a0f8539e3b5a8d3969d327778b

6 Likes

@inccry Thank you for the great network explorer. I have one minor suggestion intended only as constructive feedback. On most explorers related to other blockchains that I visit, when I land on the main page, there is an input box already open for me to paste whatever tx id or address I would like to search for. On INC explorer, I have to click on the search/magnifying glass icon first to open an input box. On a laptop screen, then is plenty of room for an open input box ready for me to paste in the address or tx id I wish to find. I assume you may have done it this way so it looks better on mobile phones. Just thought one might be able to save an extra click if search input box is already opened and ready since explorer’s are meant to explore tx id’s and addresses as efficiently as possible. As I said, this is very minor point and the organization of information is very well laid out. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Hi @Northhill,

Thanks for your message. I didn’t add a big input on the front page because you can’t search by addresses, thanks to privacy of Incognito network.

I can try to add a search box on the simple dashboard and create a specific search results page. Will try to do that asap.

Thank you!

Hello all,

Here is my roadmap for December:

• Coin/Pair of the month votes inside Incscan: You’ll be able to vote directly from your Incognito App or manually. This is a preview of what voting will look like from Incognito App:

Capture d’écran 2020-12-04 à 22.30.34

Capture d’écran 2020-12-04 à 22.31.25

• Staking history pages: I index committees raw data from the beginning, I need to find a way to display meaningful data about staking.

• Start working on a presentation site or video of what Incscan is. I want to hire a professional for this kind of work.

• pDEX web based trading site R&D

12 Likes

:mega: 1.8.0 version released :mega:

New feature:

• Votes for next coin and pair of the month: You can now vote for your favorite coin and pair directly on Incscan. The votes page displays current state of votes, and allows you to vote.

To vote, 2 possibilities:

• Open Network Explorer tab available inside Incognito app. If you click on any vote button, it will automatically prepare a vote transaction and ask you to validate it.

Capture d’écran 2020-12-12 à 11.52.04

Capture d’écran 2020-12-12 à 11.57.20

Capture d’écran 2020-12-12 à 11.58.00

• Follow instructions displayed in the vote popup: send INCSCAN tokens to the address shown, with a memo containing your vote value.

Capture d’écran 2020-12-12 à 11.58.45

More info about votes here

7 Likes

:mega: 1.8.1 version released :mega:

New feature:

• Custom tokens trades list: This new list shows trades that use a custom token. Cross-pool custom trades are not yet displayed, I’ll add them later.

I want to merge trading activity of custom tokens and regular tokens but it needs extra work, that’s why I added this list to start.

8 Likes

The link that the page shows lead to an empty graph.
This is the link: https://incscan.io/pdex/markets/PRV-INCSCAN
This is the functional link it should give: https://incscan.io/pdex/markets-custom-token/PRV-INCSCAN

And, also, could you answer my question :sweat_smile:
I wish you some day share the source code. :point_right: :point_left:

3 Likes

Thanks @J053, fixed.

1 Like

Average of PRV-pUSDT and PRV-pUSDC current price.

1 Like

Stallman won’t help me to get more free time :wink:

3 Likes

Feature Request: Could you please add a date filter into https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions page?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @abduraman,

Any other interesting filters for this page? (like transaction type)

2 Likes

Tx type and shard id would be good, too. Thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

:mega: 1.8.2 version released :mega:

New features:

My favorite custom cross pool pair is this one :slight_smile:

11 Likes

We could build a subgraph on The Graph Protocol like Pancakeswap did also for his own Info page! Would be wornderful @inccry

1 Like

New learning curve for me as a new member of the community. I am Working towards understanding how the program works. So far, all I have read is very motivating. I appreciate.

4 Likes

Why not, I will see what kind of amount of work this feature would need.

3 Likes

I think that you get rewarded in GRT tokens also but maybe the campaign is finished!
After that we can stake on your subgraph.
Decentralized API for incognito

1 Like