(Outdated post) Network Explorer

@abduraman any idea who it might be? :thinking:

As I know, it’s not me :joy: As @inccry knows, I use full.incognito.best (until my fullnode is fully working) for websocket subscription methods (not contains any history). Furthermore, he means that his own Incscan API which I do not use, not Incognito RPC/Websocket which I use.

In case it helps, let me write what I remember. Someone had asked how he/she could retrieve the price information and Inccry had responded with his API endpoint. That’s all I remember.

Btw, why did you tag me, @andrey? Really wonder.

1 Like

@andrey @abduraman thanks, inspectors :joy:

I tag you coz there were gossips around you and one more person) So I decided to double check with you first :grin: :joy:

As you will see also here (Rate limit for api.incognito.org/ptoken/list), before such things, I always ask. If I do such things unintentionally, I would write here too. I have enough experience in the field of computer engineering to be able to know that the resources are not infinite :slight_smile: That’s why I’m trying to install my fullnode.

4 Likes

Version 1.7.6 released:

7 Likes

2 Likes

:mega: 1.7.7 version released :mega:

This is a technical release.

New feature:

• New specific endpoints for Coingecko pDEX integration

New API endpoints are:

5 Likes

Have these been sent to CoinGecko yet? or are they already currently using them?
I would love to see the Incognito DEX on CoinGecko listed as an exchange for PRV and many other coins.

2 Likes

The Incognito Team will send infos to CoinGecko, it’s not yet used.

3 Likes

Hey @inccry number of active validators in the network frozen on the advanced dashboard )

1 Like

Hey Andrey,

This number seems ok :thinking: If you have different numbers, please share them!

But the network validators chart was not ok, I just fixed it.

1 Like

:mega: 1.7.8 version released :mega:

This is a technical release.

New feature:

New API endpoints are:

What’s next?

The next feature will be “staking” focused.

I indexed the committee state at every block, so I should be able to allow every validator to get the full staking history of their nodes.

It’s a work in progress, stay tuned :wink:

5 Likes

I think we are a little bit same-minded. Probably, we are on the same or similar work :slight_smile:

Hey @inccry, I think you and the team measure #stakers differently since #stakers in the explorer is 2296 but gettotalstaker RPC returns 2305.

The required endpoint to do that has been released few weeks ago, that’s why I started this work :wink:

1 Like

I don’t count beacon stakers, that’s why you see a different number.

1 Like

Since I couldn’t find it after a long research, I modified the code of the fullnode :joy: That’s why I had asked this: BeaconBestState by beacon height.

Btw, what’s the method name? Let me check.

1 Like

Still +1 extra? 2296+8 = 2304. Anyway, I think I miss something and I should do more research :slight_smile: