[Implemented] A better prize wheel (26 November)

Has this been delayed again?

4 Likes

Wondering the same

1 Like

I wonder if they forgot it was supposed to be released today haha.

1 Like

Might be they thought everyone would find that last clue quicker or the last clue has to be filled so they can distribute that quest token. Iā€™m itching to spin the wheel like the rest of us.

3 Likes

Itā€™s time, donā€™t say to me that itā€™s delayed again

2 Likes

such an application cannot work when it lies at the beginning of operation

Hey guys, the wheel is launching soon. We will have a proper announcement in telegram as well as on the forum when itā€™s live.

Thank you all for being patient!

7 Likes

be patient and waiting, the team might want to make sure there is no bug or issue when launching, cause itā€™s a huge prize

3 Likes

Thank you for understanding! Yes, we want to ensure that the wheel will work like a charm when itā€™s released, so doing the testing carefully is essential and crucial. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Makes sense to me.

1 Like

Have you registered on the forum just say that ? :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Is there an update launch eta and will this delay also come with yet another rule change?

2 Likes

Iā€™m seeing the quest area in the app is blank. Should have an ā€œunder maintenanceā€ message or something while down

1 Like

Looks like we can spin the wheel now.

1 Like

why is the fee so high(0,08 PVR) ?

3 Likes

Yep, I keep ā€œwinningā€ .01 PRV. So Iā€™m actually losing money at this point.

4 Likes

Has anyone whoā€™s won LOTTO seen the tokens hit their assets? I added the token but still have 0 balance

2 Likes

Hey @AK47 There is a bit of a delay due to high traffic, the prizes should show up in your account shortly. Not to worry.

2 Likes

It used to be 0.07 PRV, the chance to get the prize is lower, all you can get for every turn is 0.01, then u lose 0.07 PRV, smart wheel lol

6 Likes

@EffBeeEye Yeah this is kind of ridiculous. They didnā€™t say anything about a spin charge other than quest tokens! This is totally unfair

4 Likes