I need help

So I want to buy Prv with Litecoin but I need to pay a fee. And I don’t have any Prv can someone help me?image

If someone can send me Prv I will pay them back. My PRV address is 12S4FNCpr5uzWQ7b7jKmtDpAQiGwR8QrRnG79UprkDQ36mtc1foN51J7AshSHFYfyLhpeerg4SrAjRV9dAviCs47cmHtF1ARwj4dFYz

2 Likes

sent you fee prv .05

5 Likes

Welcome to the community John_Weisz…and Auditpress thank you for stepping up and helping him out with the issue… :sunglasses: :100:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

what else am i going to do with all this prv i keep getting from this pnode someone gave me for my birthday? best bday gift ever. i can share with ease knowing ive never paid a dime for all this free prv(bought for 50% off during the DAi sale special, man do hope that happens again, (When i have $$ for real!!))

3 Likes

LOL…well more power to you indeed…you have been blessed by that good fortune that you got at one point…and indeed share of it what you wish but also wisely for one never knows when suddenly one might find themselves in need…but once again thank you for stepping up… :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think the team should giveaway transaction for newbie, first 10 transactions for example

1 Like

Good luck with that…don’t think it’s going to happen but hey you can always suggest it… :sunglasses:

They used to, not sure why they stopped though.

Scamming, abuse. Unfortunately that is always the reason why nice gestures to help people out get removed.

From the start of mainnet people would get 1 PRV on installation of the app (keep in mind PRV value was $0.20 when mainnet/pDEX launched). Then people started to make a day job out of installing the app. The amount was decreased to I think 0.1 or 0.01 at some point, and after that removed completely.

New people can start by shielding some ETH, BTC before anything else. Or ask on this forum. Since the fees are really small, there is always someone who wants to help out. We have a great community.

6 Likes

Jamie speaks the truth on this matter…The scammers got outrageous and well Incognito had to discontinue the small giveaway policy… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Can’t agree more. Most of us here would be happy to shoot some PRV over to those in need.

2 Likes

The Incognito Community Discord has a PRV faucet. Perfect for newbies to obtain enough PRV for their first transactions.

2 Likes

I see, then for all newbies, they should raise their voice to ask the fee, and our community is willing to help

new to crypto yes, new to Incognito probably not, those are likely to have other crypto already.

Frank and straight to the point…lol…stop it Jaime…no I am only kidding… :wink:…indeed keep telling like it is… :sunglasses:

1 Like