How to use Incognito wallet

Where can I find instructions on how to use Incognito wallet? How can I deposit to and withdraw from the wallet? How do I sell token from the wallet? Is there step by step instructions?

3 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Send and receive are phrases used for moving tokens around on the Incognito chain itself. Shield and unshield are the phrases used for receiving/sending tokens from/to external chains.

2 Likes

Hey @MAurelius4579 this tutorial may be helpful as well How to shield, send, receive, and unshield

2 Likes

Thanks. I am very excited to have found incognito. Are you an admin? I want to move some crypto to my wallet here but I believe it has to be configured here before I can do so.

1 Like

You recognize admins (moderators/support team members) by the shield next to their name.

If the coin you want to send to the Incognito wallet is available in the Assets list (tap Add coin at the bottom to see the full list), you can send them. Make sure to only use the coins listed with a green checkmark.

If you plan on trading that coin, check the Trade tab and see if you can select that specific coin. Again, stick to the ones with a green checkmark.

2 Likes

As @Jamie mentioned you can notice admins/mods/support members by the shield next to their name. Anything you may need help with feel free to post away of send @support a message and we will help

3 Likes

I’m still pretty new here at incognito. My biggest and most pressing matter is moving my crypto “Asafe” to my incognito wallet. I don’t think my crypto is listed though. I am afraid I do not know how to do this… I would also like to trade as well. Can you help?

I am not familiar with that coin.

When you add a new coin to the wallet, it doesn’t mean you can trade it right away. Someone will need to start a trading pair for it.

If you have a connection to the Asafe community, and get them interested in adding privacy mode to their coin, teams might be able to work together to get things going.

1 Like

What if I just want to store my Asafe here? Can I sell it in other exchange? Can I sell from my wallet here, say, 100 Asafe for say 25 xcoin, once Asafe sold, xcoin automatically deposites in xcoin in my incognito wallet here? What if I don’t have xcoin created in my wallet here? Will xcoin from sale still be received in my wallet at incognito wallet? Can I send Asafe now and create wallet later? What about API? Can we trade using API?

The Incognito wallet has pDEX, Uniswap and Kyber incorporated, if your Asafe coin has a trading pair on any of those exchanges, you will be able to trade it from the Incognito wallet.

If you want to trade on another exchange than mentioned above, you will have to move your Asafe coins to that exchange or a wallet that connects to that exchange.