How to use 1750 PRV to stake on pNode

So, to sum up, this is how it is supposed to look.
I shouldn’t expect to find it on the network, and at some point in the future the 0 PRV will magically change to 1750?

BTW, what does the flickering blue light indicate? Network traffic?

With vnodes though the drawback are the weekly fees to pay to run it, then imagine not earning for a few weeks on one vnode?
Pnodes only need pennies in electrical costs.
So pros and cons.
Pnode con-buy pnode and then unstake to restake with 1750 prv on top of that?
Pnode pro-no weekly fees, just small electrical costs.
Vnode pro-1750 upfront and get started.
Vnode con-some skills are necessary apparently, weekly fees and electrical costs if you host at home.

If I wanted to fully stake I would do the pnode route. Maybe only fully staking after the pnode paid for itself by earning and reinvesting PRV in provide.

But in no way is one way wrong.

My light is steady blue, don’t think I’ve seen it flicker.
When mine earns, I can hear it a little bit if I just so happen to be near it, otherwise it’s completely silent.

When you earn, you’ll be selected for 1-3 epochs which lasts for 4 hours in total regardless of number of epochs. The most I’ve ever earned with my 35% node is around 11ish PRV during one 4 hour earning session.

1 Like

Is there any way to verify it is working? It has been running for a week, but nothing seems to have changed.

Hi I need to check if my node is working.
when I check my public key it says node not found.

12ZGAUiy2QerEi2LUJLHsKiVS6k6UYEcWVTrm8fKUa9gdhULAMw

How long ago did you go through the setup process?

1 Like

set it up on 9/4 about 72 hrs ago.

I have the same question. It has been over a week since I set mine up.

Mine says node not found also and I set mine up either thursday or friday, I am assuming that it hasn’t been staked yet in my case,
did you use this tool to check it? https://watch.incognito.market/

Yes, I tried that one and the Nito Telegram bot. I assume my node is not staked either. It doesn’t show an “Unstake” option in the “. . .” menu.

Thanks @Mike_Wagner & @Jerry_Watson for the input.

Let me modify it a little bit: The Unstake option will not appear until after your Node was funded 1750 to start staking.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification @Peter.

1 Like

Hi @Firehorse @mythkw @krazykrista, pNode used Funded staking (pNode Staking Mechanism). Once it was setup successfully, we will start funding your Node with 1750 PRV.
As it is still a manual process, there may have some delays. But we hope that the automation will be available around this month for both pnode staking/ pnode withdrawal.

I believe that your Node can be monitored here: https://watch.incognito.market/ or Nito bot from now. Please check again.

4 Likes

I see it now. Thank you very much!
:grinning:

3 Likes

@Peter thanks a bundle, can find my node now, how exciting!

3 Likes

After it has been unstaked is it still has to earn one more time before the PRV can be returned?

And where do the PRV return to? The node wallet keychain?

When you request to unstake your node it must enter into committee and then it will be unstaked after.

Yes.

I never requested it it to be unstaked. It was done without my knowledge. But I would still like it to be unstaked. As of today, my node turned gray, not active, which means it’s unstaked. When can I expect the PRVto return?

Was this a self funded or Incognito funded pNode?

The system automatically slashed your node due to poor performance. It can be restaked after syncing fully with the network.

Read this for more information:

I want it unstaked to get my PRV back. I paid for the P-Node