How to trade with pPancake?

Hi everyone,

As you know, we have just released pPancake - the first privacy decentralized app (pApp) on Incognito. In the previous post - How to trade on the new Incognito exchange, we showed you how to trade with PancakeSwap as it is integrated with Incognito exchange’s Swap.

In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through how to trade anonymously with pPancake, a separate application from Incognito exchange. You can have a look at this topic to understand how it works.

Now, come with us to see how to trade on pPancake.

Step 1: Tap on “Apps” tab to see a list of pApps in Incognito. We have only pPancake for now, other pApps coming soon.

Step 2: Choose a coin from supported PancakeSwap’s coins, and then enter an amount you want to swap.

The estimated amount you’ll receive takes into account a max 1% slippage, so your swap should complete at that price or better.

If you’d like to adjust trading fee or/and slippage tolerance so that your swap may be executed faster, tap on ‘Advanced’ to open advanced settings.

Also, you can review trading path and price impact of your swap. The app will estimate and give you the best trading path to make sure you get the best bang for your buck when trading.

Thank you!

4 Likes

The documentation above is OBSOLETE, as noted in this discussion: Can I assume that all Incog trading/pDEX activity is currently under the "Trade" tab in App?

See also, new trading UI in v5.9.1 release notes: [Product release] Mobile app v5.9.1 and new web-based exchange.

Yes, thanks for pointing this out @f7i2m, the anonymous swap capability with PancakeSwap is currently merged into the Swap tab on the mobile app.
To be honest, the team still thinks that if we position Incognito as a privacy app store then we need to bring the Apps tab back.
What do you think @f7i2m?

I agree with the team. Aggregation should be optional. A checkbox may be added into pDEX to provide the current workflow (i.e. DEX aggregation).

1 Like

What if we also support clickable pApps on the website? then user can try those out right on the website?

1 Like

I like the current integration in Swap (although the UI could be smoother on Android). But I agree, offering access to a PancakeSwap pApp (assuming it has their full functionality) and other pApps was an attractive feature.
If the Apps tab returns I hope that you can also keep the DEX selection in Swap too.

2 Likes