How to Track Your Incoginto Rewards Through Google Sheets

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

15 Likes

@Thriftinkid - this is very cool! Great work on the tracker template, and thank you for creating/sharing it. I was midway developing something like this for myself, but I’ll leverage what you have already created. My only recommendation would be to modularize the addition/support for more nodes for those of us who won’t stop at three nodes! Maybe include some additional guidance or instructions on the READ ME worksheet? :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback @sid! I actually do have that in mind! Especially with the node tree in production. I tried my best to make all of these sections as modularized as possible on V1, but I wanted to get this out there while I still work on it. I plan on a V2 release after I hear what the changes will be for investment earnings. In the meantime, I will be working on making it more modulated as you suggested, simplifying some of the fields into drop downs so you aren’t bombarded with so much info, and adding some new features. Thanks again, and let me know if you think of anything else!

Hey @Sid & @aaron . Just wanted to tell you I updated the sheet. I finally worked through checking the status of your nodes. I still have more updates coming, but I thought it might be useful to you.

2 Likes

@Thriftinkid - nice work! I’m going to review it in depth tomorrow but this looks good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@sid can you do me a favor and see if the time triggers pass through for you when you make a copy? The epoch time countdown should trigger every minute. You’ll see it when you add a public key to one of the node cells. The only weird thing is sometimes the data isnt pulled when your node is pending. My results seem like it should be fine though. I made a note in the status when you put in your key, but in looking into it in the JSON data. Probably missing some of it.

1 Like