How to buy PRV in 3 steps

Own PRV in just a few minutes

1. Download the Incognito Wallet

The easiest way to get PRV is to buy some in the Incognito Wallet. No minimum. No KYC. The purchase is completely anonymous and confidential.

Appl%20store       google-play-badge

2. Shield your public coins

You can buy PRV with popular cryptocurrencies like USDT, BTC, and ETH – but you need to shield them first to make them compatible with Incognito. Shielding is a special process that turns any public coin into tradable privacy coins.

Don’t have crypto? It’s easy. Buy some with a credit or debit card on Coinbase or Binance.

Shield public coins to get privacy coins

See the ‘Shield my crypto’ button? Tap on it.

Search for USDT and select it as the cryptocurrency you want to shield (You can shield any cryptocurrency).

You can either copy the address and paste it into the wallet containing your USDT , or scan the QR Code.

Give the shielding process a few minutes to complete. You’ll soon see the equivalent amount of USDT in your wallet.

You now have pUSDT in your Incognito account. Proceed to “Buy PRV” .

3. Buy PRV

Now that you have privacy coins, you can trade them for PRV directly in the Incognito Wallet.

Tap ‘Trade’ from the home screen.

In the top section, select USDT, and enter the amount you want to trade (remember to leave enough for the transaction fee). In the bottom, select PRV.

When you enter the amount of USDT you want to trade, the amount of PRV you will receive is automatically calculated based on liquidity. Double check that the price is accurate, and then click “Preview your order”.

One more time, ensure the rate is accurate and that slippage is minimal. Verify the fee. Then, click “Confirm”

Wait for the transaction to process, then go about business as usual. In a few minutes, your PRV will show up in your account!

Congrats! You’re now officially a PRV holder.

24 Likes

Thank andrey for your information, I’m a new holder, and want to buy 1750 PRV to become Validators too

5 Likes

@Taylor Welcome to Incognito family. You can earn with your 1750 Prv to 28% profit per month so enjoy Incognito :heart:

You’re wrong, 28% profit per year, we cannot earn that much :sweat_smile:

Welcome to the community, you can own a pnode or run vnode at home by urself too

Anyone can help me how to set up vnode ? I have bought one pnode but don’t know how to handle it

1 Like

Hi @Jorda You can read this article as your reference