How to avoid high fees when withdrawing USDT from Binance, Kucoin etc. exchanges?

I am already know this and Kucoin is best exchange website but Gate.io need KYC for any withdraw so i don’t like this :pensive:

4 Likes

Gate.io need kyc for withdraw you are sure, I don’t use yet. Hmm Kucoin provide good service.

2 Likes

Yes Brother There need KYC verification for withdraw, this is the problem only Gate.io i can recommended you some good exchange in low fee withdraw if you need ask me then. :heart:

1 Like

Hi there, just tried it yesterday, I withdraw usdt by trc20 and it’s zero fee, that’s awesome. Do you know any website or wallet that we can exchange to fiat or withdraw money to bank with zero fee?

2 Likes

For this, you should specify your country. Otherwise, nobody can give an exact response. In my country (Turkey), there are some exchanges that allow zero-fee withdrawal but I do not know the other countries.

1 Like

Thanks Abduraman, yeah i think it’s more complicated for ASEAN Countries, anw I will research more :disappointed:

2 Likes

Kraken exchange or binance also now!
you can withdrawal to bank account

3 Likes

Yes, but not free. @Gleek you can try Constant

1 Like

Yes for free almost Look on Kraken for Eur based countries
Withdrawals FEE with SEPA

2 Likes

Thanks @Kristo & @Katoshicoins, I will take a look on Constants cause Kraken not support for Asean countries

1 Like

I can withdraw to my bank account or paypal for free with coinbase.

The fees to withdraw from coinbase to incognito have dropped and are really reasonable.

3 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions, PayPal is not free withdrawing for Asian countries, and cannot register an account on Coinbase too

1 Like

Your tips is really helpful for me, yesterday i was successful when try to withdraw 300 USDT

5 Likes

Hey everyone,

Since the exchange owners are smart people :joy:, this does not work anymore as we expect. Here is my new solution: “Stake 25 FTT in-exchange and use FTX exchange”

FTX provides in-exchange FTT stakers with some really good benefits. One of them is this. When you stake 25 FTT, you have a free withdrawal right for ETH/ERC20 tokens per day. So you will transfer Tron USDT from your exchange to FTX and then shield your ERC20 USDT assets to Incognito. That’s all.

If you love my solution, please register from my FTX link (you will also receive %5 fee discount for all trades) : https://ftx.com/#a=20188644

P.S.: Since I consider that ETH 2.0 is far away and I will need free ETH/ERC20 withdrawals, I’ve staked 150 FTT which provides 3 free ETH/ERC20 withdrawal rights per day.

2 Likes

Hi bro, I am new at the gate.io and the fee kills me the first one if you can write step to step exchange to withdraw to other exchange like coinbase or binance with low fee .
I very much appreciate it.

1 Like

This topic was for Gate.io. It is not valid anymore. Nearly all exchanges get high fees for Ethereum/ERC-20 transfers. Currently, the only solution I’ve found is in the post above your post:

2 Likes

Please, how do you use Coinbase to withdraw to PayPal? Kindly explain to some of us that may not know how?

Alright, dear! I will register with ftx through your link. Thanks for the info!

I really want to know how to withdraw from Coinbase to PayPal, kindly explain!

As long as the yield is sufficient, then the transfer fee is not worth mentioning :wink: