How can I get the pairID and pairHash values for incognito-cli?

I’m trying to create a contribution to the pool of XMR using the incognito-cli, but I’m stuck at trying to find what is the pairHash and pairID.

$ incognito-cli pdeaction help contribute
NAME:
   incognito-cli pdeaction contribute - Create a pDEX liquidity-contributing transaction.

USAGE:
   pdeaction contribute --privateKey PRIVATE_KEY --nftID NFT_ID --pairHash PAIR_HASH --amount AMOUNT --amplifier AMPLIFIER [--tokenID TOKEN_ID] [--pairID PAIR_ID]

OPTIONAL flags are denoted by a [] bracket.

DESCRIPTION:
   This command creates a pDEX liquidity-contributing transaction. See more about this transaction: https://github.com/incognitochain/go-incognito-sdk-v2/blob/master/tutorials/docs/pdex/contribute.md

OPTIONS:
   --privateKey value, -p value, --prvKey value  A base58-encoded Incognito private key
   --nftID value, --nftId value                  A pDEX NFT generated by the nft minting command
   --pairHash value                              A unique string representing the contributing pair
   --amount value, --amt value                   The Incognito (uint64) amount of the action (e.g, 1000, 1000000, 1000000000) (default: 0)
   --amplifier value, --amp value                The amplifier for the target contributing pool (default: 0)
   --tokenID value, --id value, --ID value       The Incognito ID of the token (default: "0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004")
   --pairID value                                The ID of the contributing pool pair. For pool-initializing transactions (e.g, first contribution in the pool), it should be left empty.

How can I get them?

Btw, I want to also know what is the amplifier, what is it?

@Support.

2 Likes

pairID means which pool pair you try to contribute (you can get this info by get PDE state)
pairHash is the hash for your 2 contributions to match
And about amplifier you can read this for more info:
https://we.incognito.org/t/introducing-the-new-pdex-pdex-v3/13026
Or for more detail you can check this document:

4 Likes

But this does not show the newer pools. I’m trying to add liquidity to newer pools. Is this posible?

Oh, I see there is a pdexv3_getState RPC. I’m going to try figure out how to use.

1 Like