Marina here! This is a November proposal by the Growth team. In it, we will briefly introduce our November-February plans as well as dig into November goals in more detail.
The major goal in the new quarter (November 2020 - January 2021) is to raise the number of shielded transactions.
We plan to launch the following initiatives that will help us to reach the targeted goal:
- Privacy Quest - the first online privacy game with world-class gifts (Nov)
- Make an official launch of pUniswap (Nov)
- Launch the first privacy-protecting web extension (Dec)
- Launch Incognito Cold Wallet - the first privacy tool on a default cold wallet (Jan)
The goal for November is to increase the number of shielding transactions by +30%. To make it happen the Growth team will focus on the following directions:
Strengthen the Builders community (@Ducky)
- Add three new builders In Nov
- Improve Builder Rewards flow
Work on Incognito listing and partnerships (@Chucky)
- List Incognito DEX on at least three internationally-known trackers
- Bring partnership with Bitwage
Improve SERP and recognition (@Marina)
- Manage SEO and ASO.
- Launch the Privacy Hunt game. Target: to attract 6k participants.
- Official launch of pUniswap. Overall metric: Number of Shielded Transactions +15%
Improve the quality of written content. (@Aaron)
- Brush up the blog.
- Produce two SEO-friendly articles (Wasabi vs Incognito, Samourai vs Incognito)
Boost adoption of the Incognito DEX. (@Elena)
- Integrate Incognito DEX with at least one crypto wallet
- Produce at least one high-quality video per week that matches the trending keywords and is related to the Incognito DEX (four videos in total)
I’d like you to know that we’re constantly improving the Incognito app, forum (especially navigation), and content. And we’d be glad to hear more from you. Any feedback is valuable, so if you have any ideas on how to make Incognito even better – let us know. Share it in the Ideas section or DM @Marina or @Andrey.
If you have any ideas or suggestions regarding the content you would like to see on our YouTube channel, feel free to DM @Elena.
Thanks in advance!