Get exposure in Bitcoin community as a new solution for 'Bitcoin anonymity'

What privacy problem are you solving?

For almost six months, Incognito has made privacy a reliable staple of crypto use, for those of us who use it. But with over 150,000 transactions, it’s far from the exposure levels it deserves. As conversations around cryptocurrency privacy solutions, like mixing, are gaining popularity, now is the perfect time to make use of Incognito’s high market-fit and solve the current lack of users.

What is the solution?

The solution? Leverage community. Incognito is a community of engaged users who value privacy.

1. Educated articles
  • Write 1 article on ‘Incognito as a new solution for Bitcoin anonymity’
  1. Community activity
  • Create micro-discussions in groups of Bitcoin advocates (on Reddit, Bitcointalk, etc) to raise awareness for Incognito.

red1

1. Get Incognito blog articles high rank in Google Search
  • New Bitcoin users will find ways to anonymize their Bitcoin transactions by searching keywords related to ‘Bitcoin anonymity’ topic on Google. So, we need to get articles delivering the message that ‘Incognito is one of the best ways for anonymizing Bitcoin’ high rank in Google Search

What substitutes do people resort to because this doesn’t exist yet?

So far, exposure for Incognito has been done organically, mostly by word-of-mouth from within the community by people like you and me. The goal is to increase this, as well as execute more proactive strategies to increase our effectiveness and speed.

Who are you?

I’m Jason, a contributor to Incognito. I work for the vision of a Command+Shift+N (or Ctrl+Shift+N if you go for Windows) for the whole blockchain space. You can find my personal page here. In the past, I aided the integration of privacy stablecoins (pUSDT, pUSDC, pBUSD, pDAI) on the e-commerce website Autonomous, as the new payment option real back in 2019.

Why do you care?

I believe in Incognito, and see that now is the perfect time to start being proactive about growth.

What’s your plan? What’s your schedule?

Here are the detailed Objectives & Key Results:

Objective : Get exposure in the Bitcoin community

Key result 1: Write 01 post on 'Incognito as the new solution for Bitcoin anonymity

Key result 2: Get Incognito blog articles in the Top-20 search result for at least 5 keywords related to Bitcoin anonymity topic for Incognito

Key result 3: Create 150 chats on Reddit, Telegram, or Bitcointalk talking about Bitcoin anonymity and Incognito

Deadline What I will deliver
Key Result 1 End of February
Key Result 2 End of February
Key Result 3 End of February

What’s your budget?

Metrics Cost Quantity Monthly cost
My PRV salary 1,000 PRV
TOTAL (1 month) 1,000 PRV

Is there an existing conversion around this idea?

This proposal has not been discussed in its entirety, but the point about Youtubers has been proposed by @Ducky here.

Is there anything else you would like the community to know?

Incognito is a project owned by the whole community. So feel free to add your thoughts and suggestions, and feel free to participate in meeting these goals with me! I value your ideas.

Hey guys. Here are some updates of this proposal for February:

• Key result 1: I got it done here.

• Key result 2: When you search these 6 keywords (all are most-searched ones related to Bitcoin anonymity), you will see Incognito articles on the Top-20 search results. Please see here.

How do I send Bitcoin anonymously: 4th

How to keep my bitcoin transaction untraceable: 2nd

How to keep my bitcoin transaction anonymous: 2nd

How to stop people from seeing what i do with my bitcoin: 1st

Send bitcoin without anyone knowing: 1st

Best private crypto wallet: 6th

• Key result 3: We have had around 34 seeding topics on Reddit, with total of 170 comments following. You can see the list of the topics here.
1 Like

Ambassadors have been assigned already? Have they been introduced somewhere?

Hey guys. Here are some updates of this proposal from March 2 to March 9

Key result 1: I got it done already as stated on the proposal

Key result 2: The chats with Bitcoin for BegginersBTC Sessions, World Crypto Network are still in-process

Key result 3: There are 5 writers that I am in chat with. They are Aaron Van Wirdum, Christine Kim, Leigh Cuen, (all from Coindesk), Liam J.Kelly (cryptobriefing), and William M. Peaster (Blocknomi). They are all reviewing our products. Liam from cryptobriefing.com is interested in Incognito’s solution for smartcontract-based networks particularly

Key result 4: As of Mar 6, we have these high-ranking keywords

• best private crypto wallet : 7th
  • how do i send bitcoin anonymously: 19th
  • how to keep my bitcoin transaction untraceable: 3rd
  • how to keep my bitcoin transaction anonymous: 4th
  • how to stop people from seeing what I do with my bitcoin: 1st
  • obscure sender crypto transaction: 1st
  • send bitcoin without anyone knowing: 1st
    (Please check them out by changing IP to the US and searching them up on Google)

Key result 5: Last week, we decided to alter the strategy to do seeding since. There have been 33 topics created on Reddit so far

1 Like

Hi Jason,
February progress sounds good for me.

What about proposal for March, are going to continue current tasks ?

1 Like

Here is the update for this proposal from March 9, 2020 to March 15, 2020

• With the help from Andrey, I am having a discussion with Bitcoin for Beginner to get the good deal. We are planning to make the video reviewing the physical node with them first, after that the educational videos on Bitcoin privacy and our solution will be made.

• Thanks to the discussion with Bitcoin for Beginner, I have listed Incognito products on their product listing site
    https://cryptocanary.app/discover/Incognito+pDEX
    https://cryptocanary.app/discover/Incognito+Wallet

• I am in discussion with BTC sessions. He is interested in the project and the interoperability bridge.

• For SEO, we have these high-ranking keywords (the result was updated on Friday, March 13)

best private crypto wallet: 7th
how do i send bitcoin anonymously: 6th
how to keep my bitcoin transaction untraceable: 3rd
how to keep my bitcoin transaction anonymous: 3rd
how to stop people from seeing what i do with my bitcoin: 1st
obscure sender crypto transaction: 1st
send bitcoin without anyone knowing: 1st

This week, I will push convos that I had with columnists and start new convos on Bitcoin-focusing podcasts. Along with that, SEO will be kept in operation.

1 Like

Yes Andrey, and I updated the progress of the first 2 weeks in March. However, I don’t really understand the status of this proposal now. Can you update it for me? Thanks

since the deliverables outlined in this proposal are for february- i’m moving this to the archive. february funds will be sent shortly.

cc @andrey

2 Likes