Fix it?

My node keeps saying fix it but I unplug it and plug it back in and it keeps saying fix it. Any suggestions? Thank you

1 Like

Hi @mjarose, once you get your pNODE set up, you should download telegram and add @nito_the_bot to your contacts. You can give @Nito commands specific to your pNODE, such as asking for a status update. @Nito has been more accurate as to the status of your pNODE than the display within the Incognito wallet.

1 Like

Thanks for you help. But I tried to find the information for my node in the setting and canā€™t seem to find it

@mjarose What info do you need?
I think you only need your pNODEā€™s number and the public key number. The pNODE number can be found in either the Power tab in the app or on the bottom of the device itself. The public key number can be found in the Keychain tab in the app, just make sure you select your pNODEā€˜s keychain. (Also, if youā€™re pNODEā€™s number has a ā€œ-ā€œ in it, you will need to remove that symbol when adding it to @Nito.

1 Like

Thanks for your help! That worked

1 Like

Mine gives me the ā€œfix itā€ often. I just make sure itā€™s recognized on the Incognito watch website.