Check out the final results Builder Rewards Results (October)
Welcome to the official October Builder Rewards!
It’s the 4th week of the month and prime-time for builder voting is here. If you’ve been following the Builder Rewards program through the past months, you know that this is a good chance to credit and support your favorite builders for their hard work.
This month, we’re thrilled to have 3 more useful products to join the family. NitoWhaleBot notifies you of whale (large) trades, and ENSI Telegram Bot helps you manage your node earnings easily. A Python API library for the Incognito SDK has also been built to support builders on the backend.
To get an idea of who you’d like to vote for, you can browse through this month’s qualifying candidates:
- Network Explorer by @inccry
- Nito - Telegram bot by @Josh_Hamon
- Light Shadow Box - Hold and swap crypto by @taind
- Incognito Earnings Tracker by @Thriftinkid
- Pstore.app - Platform for building privacy applications by @incsmile
- Stake Reward Calculator by @Bruno
- Prv.finance - Web wallet by @raz
- Multisig wallet by @incsmile
- WIC - Desktop wallet by @Isyyyy
- NitoWhaleBot by @abduraman
- ENSI Telegram Bot by @J053
- Python API for Incognito SDK by @abduraman
How to vote
You can find step-by-step instructions here. Follow the steps to cast your votes for your favorite builder.
Want to keep up with live voting results? Check out the scorecard >
Who can vote
As usual, TL2 and TL3 community members should have received October vote tokens (ticker: OCT) in the Incognito address associated with your profile page at we.incognito.org. If you’ve got OCT, you’re eligible to vote.
If you haven’t seen your token, remember to manually add OCT to your asset list.
If you’re wondering how to attain a higher Trust Level, check out this explanation.
And… if you’re not eligible for this month’s vote, we hope to see you next month!
Voting will close on November 3rd. Final results will be announced November 4th.
Have a happy Halloween and make someone’s month with Builder Rewards!