Hey! Check out the final results here Builder Reward Results (December)
Voting has officially kicked off for the last month of the year! It’s time to once again reward our builders who have created amazing privacy products.
Who’s eligible to vote
Following the new rule introduced with November’s vote, only trust level 3 members are eligible. If you were TL3 (Regular) as of December 27th, we’ve distributed December vote tokens (ticker: DCT) to your Incognito address. Make sure that you’ve added DCT to your assets list so you can see your balance.
Trust levels recognize engaged community members as trustworthy, experienced guides. How to increase your trust level >
How to vote
Here’s a walkthrough of the voting process.
What to vote for
Below is the list of eligible products, linked to their December vote profiles. Browse through them for details on each product, as well as the builder’s respective voting address.
- pDEX Lana Bot by @J053
- Incognito Bank - Discord Bot by @Revolve
- Incognito Discord Bot by @cusdt.eth
- Incognito x Telegram integration by @q9656296
- Incognito x Signal integration by @Andireuter
- Convy - The Incognito convert helper by @Sato
- ENSI Telegram Bot by @J053
- IncogWhaleBot by @Abduraman
- Python API for Incognito SDK by @Abduraman
- Earnings Tracker by @Thriftinkid
- LSB - Wallet Extension by @Taind
- pStore - platform for building privacy apps by @Incsmile
- Nito - Telegram bot by @Josh_Hamon
- Network Explorer by @Inccry
As a Regular, you’re responsible for the final results of this vote. Be sure to carefully try out all these cool products, and consider which you think is most deserving of your vote. Every vote cast directly increases the reward your favorite builder receives, so your vote really matters!
And to anyone who is neither a builder nor a TL3 member, you can still participate! If you have feedback on these products, feel free to strike up a conversation with builders and community members around your experiences with the different products.
Voting will close on January 5th, and final results will be announced on January 6th.
Note: December will be the last month of this 7-month builder rewards experiment with open voting. In January 2021, we’ll publish a summary of the results and our thoughts on the builder rewards program, as well as the new criteria for funding.