[FINISHED] App paused for scheduled maintenance (03:00 - 11:00 UTC, Oct 8th)

Hi everyone,

Update: The maintenance is just finished.

An update will be deployed tomorrow, from 03:00 - 11:00 UTC, Oct 8th. When this is complete, a new app release will be made available, which includes a tool to consolidate UTXOs, more informative status messages, and more.

During this time, all functions in the app will be temporarily paused: shield, unshield, send, trade, stake, withdraw earnings, provide liquidity and so on.

For validators and providers, this pause will not impact earnings.

This is expected to complete within 8 hours, after which all features will be fully functional. We highly recommend not doing any API calls during this period to avoid any potential issues that may arise.

We will send a push notification to inform you when this begins, and another to let you know when it is complete. We will also post updates under this topic.

If you have any questions, just leave a comment below. Thank you for your patience!

6 Likes

When clicking „more details“ in the Bulletin of the app for this topic, the app freezes completely. Have to restart it. :confused:

Worked fine for me

3 Likes

Hi @sayne, please update your app to the latest version 3.9.3 and make a screen record so we can further check.
Here’s how:
For iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-vn/HT207935
For Android: https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-record-the-screen-on-your-android-phone

1 Like

So i can’t access my Incognito Wallat waiting for completed :neutral_face:

1 Like

Yeah…I hate these all day updates because I had a plan to use incognito today haha. Not your keys not your coins! hehe

Hi all, the maintenance is done. There are also new updates for the Incognito wallet app. Please go to the appstore/ google play to get the latest version.

Here’s more information: App Release 3.10.1 - What’s new

1 Like

@Peter: The item that crashed the app is gone in the Bulletin of the updated version. So no chance to make a screen recording of it. I checked all the current Bulletin items: clicking on those correctly opens the browser links. Next time I notice that error I will send you a screen record right away. Thanks for your consideration.

1 Like