Filter coin list during trading

The trading coin list is full of assets that are unverified and/or have no liquidity available. I would like to filter the list to eliminate view of these coins.

There is no expedited scrollbar visible to me (iOS) and only after scrolling through irrelevant coins I find assets available, with verification and liquidity, deep in the list. Very frustrating to scroll like this for every new query!

Further down the road, more advanced filtering would be appreciated (Sort by pool size, etc)

And of course, Dark Mode would alleviate the pains of scrolling the coin list :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for creating this platform. I am trading every day!

3 Likes

I told the same month ago , unverified token should be listed in another section ! People risk to make bad trades and anyway they loose time because there are many scam tokens! Just we could make 2 section (lists) on pDEX or add a filter as you said that would be even easier!

3 Likes

An Example of an offending coin: Sai Stablecoin
This coin is

• Unverified
  • Has no liquidity
  • Is only available on Kyber

Why is it ranked ahead of coins like PAX, which is verified and tradable on Incognito?

If a coin cannot be traded on the Incognito network I would prefer to hide it

1 Like

We only have to make stuff a little bit better, even like this is difficult to make mistakes but i can understand that newcomers will find this annoying.
It would be a better experience for all, like me, doesn’t look so much at unverified coins; having a filter would avoid that!

1 Like

It might work a little more intuitive when “Show unverified coins” was in settings, instead of the Assets list, and affect Assets list as well as the Trading coins list.

The current approach is based on typing/searching the coin you are looking for at the top of the Trading coin tab. Unverified coins are confusing by default when they have names that resemble other coins.

3 Likes

What is Unverified pBTC doing near the top of the tradable asset list? @Support

Please consider moderating this list while it still has a central authority. Or hide unverified coins by default. At best it is cluttered/inefficient and at worst we are all complicit in allowing scammers to set traps. See “PRV Token” PRVT @Support

3 Likes

Hey @key nice catch. We will look into it and i understand your point. Thanks.

2 Likes