Fee calculator

Hey I don’t know if anyone has already suggested this, but I was thinking about simulator/calculator regarding fees when sending a currency. For example for me to see how much fees I will spend when sending tether out I first need to actually have it for fee calculation to occur. To know in advance would make it easier to know which currency to trade to, so we can know fees in advance, approximately of course as they do fluctuate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Something similar to this has already been built by a community member. https://inquery.tipcoin.app/

2 Likes

Nice then :slight_smile: . I would be nice to have it integrated for all coins in app, but if it does not come to pass. This will do.

2 Likes

I thought this was fixed, in my version of the app… If I enter an address and amount (even if I dont have it), it will calculate the fee and also tell me my balance is insufficient.

2 Likes

It is fixed, unless I misunderstand the OP. You can indeed enter an address and amount and it will calculate the fee regardless of my balance.

2 Likes

Sorry then I must have not tried it out with populated address but just the amount. Should have given that consideration as it can’t estimate if it does know if transaction is going outside the network or stays inside incognito.It does work :slight_smile:

2 Likes