Featured Products

As far as I know you can’t. Although I still wonder why? :grimacing:

2 Likes

IMG_20201227_130350_108

3 Likes

So works from the app, but not from desktop?

4 Likes

Hi @bumpin88 and @sato, currently you can buy a Node using PRV only through the Incognito app.
Here’s more information: How to buy Node device with PRV

3 Likes

Thanks! I was only looking thru the desktop.

1 Like

Is there any timeline on the coming Node Tower?

Check this reply I hope it helps :grin:.

3 Likes

Been waiting, node tree will be Feature product soon

2 Likes

Thanks Estem, I must have missed that! :+1:

2 Likes

Newbie here. I wanna make sure I got this straight: The Node casts $399, THEN I have to put up 1750 PRV to stake it, which is currently around 3500.00 USD, correct? (Jan, '21)

Welcome to the community!

Yes. There is also a “funded staking” option where you will receive a “funded” node. You will only receive a certain percentage of the block reward using this option.

1 Like

Making sure I understood. Thanks!

3 Likes

You dont have to have 1750 coins or any coins at all to run a pnode, you’ll get like 35% pnode alone, 100% staked with 1750
Then if you only have like 1 or 10 or 100 coins you can still stake them for like 30% or similar

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

That 1750 PRV remains yours though, and you can unstake at any time. If you have the 1750 already and don’t want to buy a Node, you can get the same effect by running a virtual Node. There is no funded staking option for vNodes, however.

1 Like

I’m thinking about a Tree, when they become available…

2 Likes

Visit to our new roadmap for what will be available in 2021. I believe you will find out your Node Tree there :wink:

8 Likes

Even after I download the APK from github (4.3.10) it says that it has an update which I can get from the store. I can’t use the app at all!

Hey @J053, in my understanding you prefer to download the APK from our Github not through the store, correct?
If so, please download the latest APK here, thanks.

Thanks! You should also update the link of the APK button in this post.