Expired unshield btc transaction

Hi my transaction says processing and also expired trying to unshield BTC. Please help!

Why does it say under status “Funds received…turning your public coins to privacy coins”

There is no need to post twice on the same topic.

You state you are unshielding, but the message you quote seems to be about shielding.

In most cases, there is just a delay, coins show up fine after a while. If not, send a personal message to the support account on this forum and supply them with a screenshot of the (un)shielding details and in the case of shielding, the transaction hash of the external chain.

2 Likes

Hello @Jamie…it is good to see you…I see that your flawless aka: Terminator skills, efficiency, and logic are running stunning as always…I hope things have been well with you and all the others that are part of what I call the OG mods… :wink: …which includes you of course…anyway best I not distract you with idle chatter on my part at this time… :wink:…look forward to running into you and seeing you as well… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It is kind of off-topic but it is great to see you wandering this platform too. You deserve the “Friendliest Member” badge. Keep up the good work :heart:

2 Likes

@Jamie…lol…yeahh it way off-topic indeed and yea I am wandering the platform at this time…but well after having seen the amount of Covid related deaths while I was at Hospital for the past 3 weeks and then having lost half of my left leg below the knee…well yes the desire to be among the living and seeing many of the mods interact with the members brings a smile to my face…especially when Lady T is online… :wink: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you went through such a rough time. Double happy you are still among us.

2 Likes