I need to implement the following use case using Incognito and NodeJS SDK in particular:
- Create Incognito wallet.
- Add Tron token to it.
- Transfer some amount of Tron to Incognito wallet from an outer Tron wallet.
- Exchange received Tron to pBTC inside the Incognito wallet
- Unshield (withdraw) to an outer BTC wallet.
So, I have a couple of questions:
- Is it private? This guide (https://docs.incognito.org/developers-guide/trade-pdex) says “Note: This transaction will be no privacy, don’t try with your master wallet.”
- What fees are involved?
- Is the exchange rate good?