Error "Can't not get master address" I

I am getting this error when I try to send btc out of my wallet to unshield how to I fix it?

Over in the Discord, we had a member with this same error. He waited a while increased the unshielding amount and retried the Txn and it resolved.

I’m not saying that this will resolve the issue for you. I’m simply pointing out that other users are receiving this error today.

1 Like

Ok… I mean im unshielding 0.15btc I guess I’ll try more

I had the same error but I wasn’t able to resolve it. I had about 2x the amount of BTC available than what I was transferring, and I was above the minimum limit. Will this issue be resolved with the updates going on now?

Hi @Ouch787, this issue [Can’t get master address] can be resolved by trying again later. Have you had it done now?

@RobynFitzooth It is not about the minimum limit. Let’s wait for the current upgrade to finish and try again. Provide us some screenshots so we can check further if you still experience it.

1 Like

Thanks @Peter. I will give it another try at some point soon and report back. I was in a bit of a rush at the time and didn’t have a chance to get details. Hopefully it doesn’t happen again, but if it does I will report back.

1 Like

I too suffered from this error and was able to be quick enough to get a screenshot. I’ll attach it but I resolved it by adding more funding to my pBTC account as it would have been really low after this particular unshielding. That seems to have resolved it. This was PRE-update last week to be clear.

1 Like