ERROR(-6005) Locked funds

I can’t manage funds, no send, trade or withdrawal. This message:

“Please wait for your previous transaction to finish processing. Simply try again later. (KNOWN_ERROR(-6005)) (WEB_JS_ERROR(-5))”

No previous pending transaction

1 Like

Is on Android wallet. Yesterday locked ETH withdrawals, finally send to another incognito wallet (ios). Today locked PRV tx

Did you wait till the app says “Balance updated”?
Normally you have to wait 1-3 min between transaction.

You have to make sure that your last transaction is showed as “complete”

All tx are complete for hours ago

Hi @catapon Lets try something. Before trying this make 1000% sure you have the private keys backed up in a safe place.

• Go to the keychain section of the wallet.
  • Find the account you are using currently and save the private key for that account.

After saving the private key swipe the account to the left and you will see the option to delete the associated account

• Delete the account and than using the Import function re-import the private key.
  • After re-importing the key please try and see if you can create a transaction.

Let me know how it goes. And please make 1000% sure you have saved your private keys before doing these steps.

2 Likes

Account 0 ?

If you are having the issue with account 0 than yes. That one. But please as mentioned before dont carry out with this unless you have your private keys safe.

1 Like

I installed the wallet on another device with that privkey

The new wallet is fully functional

Thanks for the support

Great. Importing the private key to another device is similar to the steps i have stated above. Im glad that worked for you.

3 Likes

I’m having a similar error trying to send my link

1 Like

Hey @JoyRaptor Have you tried this?

1 Like

Have had the same issue for the past week. Deleted key of suspicion then import the saved key. No luck still. Still getting the -6005 error

I have tried this as well. Nothing has worked and the funds are just sitting there not even earning interest. All functionality is disabled, can’t trade or even send to another key. It seems like I may not be the only one having issues. It’s just too much money to ignore.

Hi @dpglobal some users have reported a similar error. "e are aware of this issue and working on it, should be fixed by the end of this week. Just in case, let me ask, are you on the latest app version?

2 Likes

Have you had any issues trading or withdrawing funds? Seems I can’t find a workaround to send funds to an outside wallet. I understand it could take days or weeks to withdraw from Provide, but once in your wallet it should not take more than a few hours I was told.

That’s very strange, is it giving you any certain error? I had an issue using the pre-release .apk but the latest version worked fine.

@dpglobal, normally trading and withdrawing funds happens without issue. Unfortunately we are both stuck waiting for a fix to the 6005 error, but this is very rare. I would say it’s 1 of 100+ trades for me. You should be able to withdraw funds to an outside wallet without issue. I do this very frequently without problems. If you have issues you should create a thread with the error that you are seeing (if it isn’t already seen by others on the forum). Then your issue can get the attention it needs to get resolved.

In terms of withdrawing from Provide, they say 1-7 days, but the handful of times that I have withdrawn it has been less than 24 hours.

1 Like

Yes I am on the latest… well at least the latest peter suggested. Someone had found a newer version but I have not tried that yet because it is not released. I am thinking of rolling back to 3.09 since 3.10.x is not working. I use a Samsung S9 but was advised to try reimporting the account to another phone. I have an S7 that I reimported the keys to and I still get the same error. I’ve waited this long I might as well wait till the end of the week. It was just wishful thinking to have the transaction complete before the holidays.

2 Likes