Disk is full - code 13

My vnodes are loading after the update, but I get this pesky pop up as each one loads.
20210121_131005

1 Like

I also just tried to remove them and re-import, but I can’t remove them. I can swipe left and hit remove, but the remove button doesnt work on the pop up screen. Only the cancel button.

3 Likes

I get the same error!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, this error happens when there are many accounts and histories after using for a long time.

The team is discussing it and we will keep you guy posted in this post when the final solution is made.

2 Likes

Hi Peter,

I have multiple devices running the Incognito app, one that was updated to the latest version that included the master key, and others that are still on the older version. The devices that are still on the previous version of the app have far more accounts (and histories) compared to the device (which was updated to the latest version). This tells me that the issue is tied to the recent update and not necessarily the number or age of the accounts.

I think because there are now two buckets of accounts, one under Masterless keychains and one for the Master Key, this is breaking the Power section of the app by throwing that error, and also not providing the total earnings across all your nodes. I haven’t tested if this issue has an impact on withdrawals, unstaking or other functionality within the power tab.

I’m concerned about how the DEV team performs QA before rolling out these updates. I’d also request that the team consider sending a notification email (or at least a community post) indicating the date/time when a major roll out is scheduled to be released, and what can a user expect after the update. Simple SDLC and release communication planning will go a long way in building and growing the trust with our users base.

Just my 2 satoshis!

3 Likes

We have migrated the previous version’s master key to masterless. But we still keep the old data to restore if migration has the issue. So the data has been double, it cause the disk full issue on Android. Because we’re using AsyncStorage for storage and it has a 6MB limit on Android. When it reach data limit, we can’t write and read all data from it. That’s why some data is missing (Node list).

2 Likes

Update: I checked a while ago and it appears that all my nodes have disappeared from the “Power” tab all together. It is likely the nodes itself are running and earning, but I’ll need to add them again?

Anyone else seeing the same behavior in the app?

1 Like

Hi @sid Yes there are other users having the same behavior. The nodes are running and earning (You can check one of the bots to see the status), our devs are aware of the issue and working on it. Apologies for any inconvenience this may bring :pray:

Regaring the disk is full issue. If you dont mind losing your transaction history, a temporary fix while our devs work on it, is to first back up all keys, delete the app, reinstall and re-import keys. This way the data stored will be reset and you will not receive the disk is full error msg.

2 Likes

@Chucky, I dont know if others will have the same experience, but I didn’t have to clear my transactions. I noticed the error will pop up everytime it loads my nodes (one by one), but the nodes will load. The errors will stop once it cycles through all of them.

2 Likes

Thansk for bringing that up. Im sure it will help. After you restart the app is your node information still there? Or do you have to manually add again?

1 Like

It does it everytime I load the app. Initially none of them show up. When I hit add virtual node, it starts to load all of mine one by one.

1 Like

I tried to hit the “add virtual node” button and it doesn’t load up my nodes when I go back. I’m going to try to add them manually first, before going the route of uninstalling and reinstalling the app. The transaction history is still important to a certain degree for auditing, as we all know what the taxman can do here in the US! :pleading_face:

We will release a hotfix next week. Please patiently wait :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like