Delphi- an easy to use platform for your DeFi needs or another "DeFi craze" platform?

Reading through a few feeds, today i found Delphi

Delphi aims to be a platform for users who are not experienced in the complexity that DeFi can bring. Proving a simple UI to users who are unexperienced in either cryptocurrency or decentralized finance.

They work by first “curating” exisitng DeFi protocols and adding them to their simple user interface, thus “preventing” possible scams.

They also have DCA (Dollar cost average) straightforward way to gain exposure to assets by reducing the impact of volatility on the overall purchases, Stablecoins, High-volatility investments, and a staking governance model using the tokens, AKRO and ADEL.

By the looks of it, it seems to be pretty legit, but im not quite convinced yet, what are your thoughts? Is Delphi another product taking advantage of the DeFi craze? Should we have something similar on Incognito?

7 Likes

I have heard about Delphi and yes it is something that the community can consider having with Incognito but I rather not have too many different options and create a smorgasburg of crypto related investment options at Incognito. I rather focus on promoting the user and persons becoming aware of Incognito go and put there money into PRV and invest in our community and increase liquidity overall to Incognito…but then that is just my two cents and I could be dead wrong… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback.
I do tend to agree. The main focus of incognito being privacy. Not exactly saying i want this for incognito, just wondering what you guys think about that. I found it to be quite an interesting platform though, I would, though, want to see something simple/gamified for the average everyday non crypto user, here at incognito.
Maybe worth thinking about something. Maybe not.

1 Like

Once again I am of the same mindset Chucky…and like I said I do not wish to possibly create a smogasburg…lol…and create more havoc with possible new users to Incognito and also to our current members… :sunglasses:

1 Like