Dark/Night mode for app?

Hello everyone. I’m not too sure if this has been proposed elsewhere, but I think it would be pretty dope if the app had a Dark/Night mode feature somehow. Instead of the Super while glaring all the time, it’s nice to have the option of setting the colours to a more pleasing dark tone for us night-owls :slight_smile:

Just an idea and request :smiley:

P.S. does downloading the app no longer give the user 1.0PRV for gas transactions? I was guiding a friend through the process earlier today and I remember that I got some free gas when I first downloaded the app so I just assumed he would too. Has this been discontinued for some reason? Feel free to move this post to the appropriate place if you feel it necessary. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @walkonwayvs…pleasure to meet you and welcome to the community…As to the Dark/Night mode feature you ask about, I believe it is being worked on and will be made a feature at a future date and app update/upgrade…and as to the free gas that Incognito used to provide to new members upon the first download of the Incognito app it became abused by individuals/hackers looking to grab free crypto when downloading the Incognito app but not really being interested in the project or using the app…so the powers that be at Incognito discontinued the feature…yes regretfully it means that lil bit of initial prv that was given out in the past no longer is… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dark mode has been mentioned before. A quick check is easily done by using the search function.

@Tempestblack already explained the how and why not of the 1 PRV “gift”. Since you are introducing a friend to Incognito, you could help out by sending 0.01 PRV their way and have fees covered for a while.

2 Likes

Good to see you, Ms. Jaime…I know it is later in the day for you being in Europe and well for me it is 3 am at this time…I am California…lol…I am a bit of a night owl…but just wanted to say hello and wish you a happy new year when it arrives there for you…me regretfully I will be in the hospital…I have to check in tomorrow for I have emergency bypass vascular surgery on my artery in my left leg…so I just wanted to wish you a happy new year and I look forward to returning to the community and reading your posts but also all the other members… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wishing you all the best. I hope things work out smoothly. Surgery is one of those things that are great to have around, but needing them is another thing. Looking forward to your healthy return.

2 Likes

I hear you…and in the meantime, you keep telling it straight and to the point as you do…I can’t but just chuckle at times cause you smoke them…lol…thank you for all you do with the community within the forums and telegram…I will see you next year hopefully… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

to be clear, if youre reading this and its white background, you can goto dark mode for the message board. pdex app dark coming soon! i have eye issues and the light pdex really hurts my eyes

2 Likes

Word sorry mate I figured I’d go right to the source by asking the question directly. And yes I sent my friend 1 PRV to help with the onboarding process.

I meant search function on this forum. That is as close to the source as you can get.

@Jamie