Custom Tokens Contract ID’s Blockchain

Where do we find the Contract ID’s for custom tokens?
@Jared
I thought we were on the BSC chain, but
I can’t add my incognito tokens to any other wallet on BSC.
Same problem for ETH @Support

If x
We’re not on the ETH, BSC or BEP blockchains,
what are we on?

Hi @Laura_Stephens,

Here are the PRV IDs on ETH and BSC, respectively: https://etherscan.io/address/0xb64fde8f199f073f41c132b9ec7ad5b61de0b1b7
https://bscscan.com/address/0xb64fde8f199f073f41c132b9ec7ad5b61de0b1b7

Thank you Daniel,

I’m referring to CUSTOM TOKENS, not just INCOGNITO’s PRV
For example:

The Parsec
Scientific Dollar
Drone Algorithm,
The Falacias
The OmniUnit
The ILLC

Not only am I unable to trade any of these within incognito, I’m unable to add these to an outside wallet.

If you could supply a link to the coin contract ID’s please.
Kindest Regards
Laura

There are two types of tokens:

• Tokens minted (or created) within the Incognito network. For these tokens, they only exist on the Incognito network and cannot be found anywhere else. Thus, they cannot be added to outside wallets. Also, for a token to be tradeable on the Incognito wallet, it has to be approved by the committees.
  • Bridge tokens: these tokens are created on public blockchains and are shielded into the Incognito network. They exist on both public blockchains and the Incognito network.

Please kindly check if the above tokens are Incognito-minted or bridge tokens, and if they are approved by the committees.

2 Likes

Hello, @Laura_Stephens

A complement in answer of @daniel, some Incognito Network tokens have been verified by the Incognito team. However, in 2022, now the requirements and the team that verifies have changed, which is now up to the committee.

This is seen in the Scientific Dollar, it was verified in November, and is now in the process of the committee’s re-verification. We had drastic drop, i own almost all SSD tokens, and I can say that when it is verified it can be traded again. The falls were so strong that it dropped from 900 billion to 3 billion in just a few days, in just 5/7 days.

1 Like

Therefore,

It is up to all Privacy Tokens owners to regularize them to be traded on pDex v3, due to this unexpected change. That is, we can say that they are blocked until they are regularized.

This is a temporary issue, in less than a month, all or half will be ready to trade again. But, I can guarantee that the SSD will be ready again in a few days, we are already passing through the committee verification process.

Many owners were outraged, but it was a security means by Incognito to prevent fraudulent Privacy Tokens that could cause digital harm.

2 Likes

As I understand, directly from the creator @intelespion they were created in incognito. I purchased many of these and after witnessing the arguments here in the community. I was shocked how careless @jared and I now must assume everyone @incognito is with everyones investments & assets.

Looking through the postings, Intelespion asked why the trade routes were closed. Jared’s response was to waste time by arguing verification. I purchased these token when they were verified. They had a green check mark. During the first two weeks of the new DEX these coins PRSC DRONE ALGO SSD FALACIAS ILLC were all trading and my collègues myself (I am French) were doing well trading on Incognito

Suddenly Incognito stopped all trading with these tokens because @jared wants to fight with a customer?
Creating a « committee » to verify already verified coins has cost myself beaucoup amount of money $$$ Perhaps could @Jared ET AL stop these bizarre virtual ‘games’ of ‘hide & seek’ (in french we play this game of cache-cache when one is a young kid) BUT NOT as a Professional handling the MONEY $$$ of others It’s obvious this « committee » serves the function to eliminate @intelespion PRSC, DRONEALGO, BRA from the Dex.
This immaturity is very expensive for people like myself. Blocking trade routes when 5million in liquidity is behind the coins Me Rend Folle!
C’est de la Merde! C’est n’importe quoi?

It’s very clear the above mentioned coins don’t impersonate any other coin. Especially the PRV

I’ve lost all trust in Incognito. How can anyone have confidence in a company that does not take our money seriously! Petty is the English word fitting the situation.

I wish to move my tokens elsewhere. But cannot as I am trapped and unable to trade my assets.

So please, show me how to make my coins into ETH or Bridge them elsewhere.

I have lost too much money and time because a child has control over my assets and their trade paths and this child is having a tantrum and is keeping his ‘toys’
It’s enough.
SVP = I only want an answer with a SOLUTION-
Merci

Jared isn’t fighting with anyone.

Intelespions tokens have to go through a committee to be approved because the community (i.e. people that have been here longer than your whole five minutes) don’t want to have dud custom tokens swamping the app and liquidity pools.

The committee is in place to set adequate standards so people do not unfairly take advantage of the capabilities that the devs have created.

The evidence compiled by community members including myself point to all the tokens you refer to not meeting the requirements under the committee.

This verification cost dearly, yes, we cannot deny it. This caused a loss of $900 billion for Sciec, which owns the Scientific Dollar (SSD). However, the only solution is the same as Jared said he gave everyone a chance to verify, and they’re already doing it for Scientific Dollar. I hope they’re quick.

1 Like

And bad news, SSD (Scientific Dollar) went bankrupt, unfortunately due to the new verification requirement.

That’s devastating! I wasn’t keeping an an eye on SSD, with crypto backsliding, how was SSD worth so much?

A fool and his money are lucky to get together in the first place 🤦